• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Third Viking city shows rewards for second city again

DeletedUser7572

As per today’s announcement, my second Viking city was finished automatically and I received the rewards (emissary and runestone kit fragments).

But now, when trying to start the third time, it shows the rewards for the second attempt again, I.e., the first emissary and the runestone kit, rather than the Yggdrasil update and runestone kit you should get for the third settlement.

I guess the game did not update internally that the second attempt was “completed”.

DeletedUser

To me it showed correct rewards for third settlement - Yggdrasil update.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
It updated for me (showing the correct next Settlement rewards) both in the initial window and when looking at the Rewards Outlook (listing all rewards) window. Could you add some information regarding where you had this happen? Browser / mobile? Flash or HTML5?