• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

there are too many things to do

Pafton

Viceroy
I am replying directly to the OP.

Isn't a game meant to have several layers to cater to different segments of people that might play it? As in the case of FoE, there are several features and players accordingly play whichever one they feel suits their playing style or personality. As several other people have pointed out, if you do not like a feature or feel forced to play it then you have all the rights to stop using that feature.

Of course, there has to be a balance, and games shouldn't be too complex (without sufficient instructions and a good game structure) as that will deter potential long-term players. Currently, FoE is just right, and while I won't deny that there are a few features that need modifications, the game as a whole has been a success. I define success as being a profitable venture for the parent company, which this game is.

the game will probably have to be less time consuming since the WHO (World Health Organization) is stuck in the folder, so patience because the proposals to spend less time on the game will have to be adopted by InnoGames.

Nessie

Baronet
lol raspapopoulos, good joke :) The Game until let's say era Tomorrow is made in an intelligent way and guarantees fun. What happened to those ingenious devs in charge of course I do not know but for sure they were not involved in (for example) Viking Settlement and other features... The game has dropped far below the usual level (standard) since Arctic Future ...just my humble opinion.

Last edited:

Emberguard

Emperor
What exactly would you suggest the organisation do to curtail playing? If players want to spend the time they'll find ways to spend it even if the game was stripped of everything. The tactics which take up the most time are taught by players to other players not by the game. If players want ways of playing that take less time then players need to develop strategies based on time and not solely maximising revenue

The Lady Ann

Baronet
I only have 1 city, that's all I want, have done the multiple cities thing, way too much

I only run settlements when there is no event running and alternate between vikings and japanese so it makes a nice change when I do one

visit the highest cities I have available to me and manually aid till I have collected the number of goods available to me with my Dynamic tower the rest I use the aid button for (aid going back 4 days) tavern is not to bad (faster on mobile than browser)

do GE most weeks sometimes only level 1 sometimes through to mid level 4 (depends how I feel that week)

all in all play the game your way, ignore the features you don't like