• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback The Virgo Project / Stargazer

DeletedUser8963

Hi, does anyone have a list of the buildings that raise attack and / or defense level, when it is updated at the age of Mars?

Winners' Plaza 6% att
Carousel 8% each
Elephant fountain 10% def, 9% att
Colossus 15% att

I think that's all.

You can check on wiki:
https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=Main_Page (there is a search on the left sidebar)

Just be aware that there is some redundancy like:
https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=Winner's_Plaza
and
https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=Winners'_Plaza

DeletedUser10044

hi,
but didn't you say that the TVP would never come out to fight the neighbors to keep the balance? maybe I misunderstood

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
hi,
but didn't you say that the TVP would never come out to fight the neighbors to keep the balance? maybe I misunderstood

They said they'll be changing it. Which apparently means after release ;) So you can build it now on live worlds and use it to hit that neighbor you struggle with for a bit, but it'll be nerfed at some point.

iPenguinPat

Squire
They said they'll be changing it. Which apparently means after release ;) So you can build it now on live worlds and use it to hit that neighbor you struggle with for a bit, but it'll be nerfed at some point.

On Korch, we've had a grand total of 10 built so far. 0 Stargazer. Sellers can't even find buyers to sell goods to. These two are complete and total flops. If they nerf pvp, even fewer people will build it. These two are right on par with the Modern and Tomorrow GBs. Basically useless. It's really disappointing that the only feedback that's been seriously acknowledged is the pvp aspect. Kinda bummed we all invested time giving feedback in the first place. :-\

On Korch, we've had a grand total of 10 built so far. 0 Stargazer. Sellers can't even find buyers to sell goods to. These two are complete and total flops. If they nerf pvp, even fewer people will build it. These two are right on par with the Modern and Tomorrow GBs. Basically useless. It's really disappointing that the only feedback that's been seriously acknowledged is the pvp aspect. Kinda bummed we all invested time giving feedback in the first place. :-\

17 pages of suggestions and complaints... and nothing has been changed so yeah... it really feels like any feedback is meaningless... the pride is strong with Inno...

EDIT: And this topic is here for almost a month... they had plenty of time to do anything... and instead they released it as it was to live servers. Lets hope next set of GBs will be better, because these two are just plain bad.

Last edited:

Logain Sedai

Baronet
There were all kinds of opinion on the Virgo Project.
17 pages of suggestions and complaints... and nothing has been changed so yeah... it really feels like any feedback is meaningless... the pride is strong with Inno...

EDIT: And this topic is here for almost a month... they had plenty of time to do anything... and instead they released it as it was to live servers. Lets hope next set of GBs will be better, because these two are just plain bad.

Probably too many pages for you to read... Because Inno did confirm that they would modify the Virgo Project. They also told us that they could not modify it in time for the release of SAM on the live servers.

I don't think Inno delays the update just to annoy us and make people complain on the forum.

Not all GBs are popular with everybody. Whether these GB are a success or not, time will tell.

There were all kinds of opinion on the Virgo Project.

Probably too many pages for you to read... Because Inno did confirm that they would modify the Virgo Project. They also told us that they could not modify it in time for the release of SAM on the live servers.

Oh I read whole thread and I am aware of what they said. But on my live world official announcement says samothing else. Is says that "they are still considering modification regarding neighbours". Considering! Not confirmation that they will do it. And that is on live announcement.

Logain Sedai

Baronet
Oh I read whole thread and I am aware of what they said. But on my live world official announcement says samothing else. Is says that "they are still considering modification regarding neighbours". Considering! Not confirmation that they will do it. And that is on live announcement.

This is not good communication ! On which server do you play ? On the French and UK servers, they clearly said that it will be modified. And it is also confirmed on the Beta.

This is not good communication ! On which server do you play ? On the French and UK servers, they clearly said that it will be modified. And it is also confirmed on the Beta.

I play on Czech server. So if on other servers it is clearly said than it must be some mistake on mine live... well I guess we will see soon enough...

Feanor II

Baronet
US server announcement doesn't say anything about pvp or change. o_O
Maybe they had an attack of good sense and decided not to nerf it after all. As it stands, there's no reason for anyone to spend diamonds on either TVP or SG. If they want people to spend money they need to make a product that isn't a 5x5 section of sewage runoff.

Most of Mars is actually pretty good so far, but the utterly awful GBs are an anchor pulling it down.

qaccy

Emperor
Eh, there're worse GBs. SG will definitely come into its own as time goes by; goods producers are always welcome. Virgo has a rather narrow best case scenario but it certainly has an impact in those cases, even factoring out neighborhood battles. There are players who can and will make use of either one or possibly even both of these things. They may not be 'mandatory' like some other GBs, but IMO that's worse than the situation we have now where a smaller portion of players are interested in them. Not every GB needs to be a must-have for everybody, does it?

qaccy

Emperor
@Queen Amaria That doesn't really make sense with the look and description of the GB though. How does a giant missile help increase aid benefits*? Maybe an idea for a GB in the future that doesn't have a decidedly military-focused appearance.

*And I realize folks are gonna call other GBs and their effects into question when I say this, but a lot of GBs also have pretty ambiguous or standard appearances and thus can reasonably get away with whatever effect Inno decides to give them. A giant missile, on the other hand, definitely paints a picture in my head of what type of effect it should have.

Queen Amaria

Steward
A giant missile that shoots stars on your buildings? :p

Or Stargazer: looking for stars, sometimes a shooting star falling down....:rolleyes:

Last edited:

DeletedUser6764

there is time to suggest? or confirm that there will be no modifications? I can answer someone from the team?.-