• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback The Virgo Project / Stargazer

dpghost

Steward
Just chiming in to give you an update on The Virgo Project.
Due to your passionate discussions about neighbourhood attacks, we decided to exclude the missile launch skill from neighbourhood attacks.
Expect an update about this soon (somewhen in the next few weeks). :)

Also, thank you for bringing this up!

Can we ask to delete the whole Space Age Mars too?
Just jump to a new age without the mistakes that were made here

qaccy

Emperor
@dpghost I'm not sure if 'different' would necessarily qualify as a 'mistake'. To its credit, Mars did away with releasing an age in parts, which is something I think a lot of people aren't properly appreciating. There's almost no need for goods from previous ages, which is another net positive change in my opinion as it reduces the strain on goods production by focusing almost exclusively on Mars. Mars Ore introduces the option to fight for it, something lacking in Promethium/Orichalcum acquisition.

The one aspect of Mars I'm personally a little shaky about are the military units. AR targeting is an interesting ability, but seeing it slapped on all 5 units seems kinda lazy at best, or severely devaluing military boost at worst. Personally, I think it only makes sense on the sniperbot and all the other units should have been given their own distinct abilities.

Emberguard

Emperor
The tiny gain that the Virgo gives is not worth the thousands of fps necessary to get it there. A player would benefit much more from leveling their zeus to 200 than building the Virgo as it is.
You assume that it’s possible to ever approach lvl 200 within your lifetime under the current circumstances. Every additional lvl has an increased cost. It’s far cheaper to start a new GB and lvl it up then to keep at the old ones.

Even if you could reach lvl 200 on one GB it’d be more effective to split the cost between the different attack GBs for the boost given.

@Queen Amaria That doesn't really make sense with the look and description of the GB though. How does a giant missile help increase aid benefits*? Maybe an idea for a GB in the future that doesn't have a decidedly military-focused appearance.

*And I realize folks are gonna call other GBs and their effects into question when I say this, but a lot of GBs also have pretty ambiguous or standard appearances and thus can reasonably get away with whatever effect Inno decides to give them. A giant missile, on the other hand, definitely paints a picture in my head of what type of effect it should have.
XD kinda like the friend that makes things worse whenever they try to help

If they were helping it’d be more “in theme” to give a charge to friends and guildmates you’ve aided to be used on their next battle

DeletedUser8192

Since we are getting a lot of feedback on the 2 new GB's The Virgo Project & Stargazer :
we would like to ask all of you to put your feedback in this new thread so it will be easier for us to compile all your comments in our reports.

I will try to move previous comments in [Feedback] Space Age: Mars! on the above GB's to this thread as well, but that may take me a while...
Vrigo Project.... I just realised that they have changed the description to not include PvP..... So at the moment it is only good for attacking, and only good for attacking in GvG or GE. This bascially means that it is useless for about 90% of all battle work. I think that what they should of had, was a decreasing likelihood that you would kill up to 3 units of the enemy in defence or attack........

Attack --- 20% kill rate on 1st, 10% chance of kill on 2nd and 5% chance kill on 3rd...
Defense --- 10% kill rate on 1st, 5% chance of kill on 2nd and 2.5% chance kill on 3rd...

That way it wouldn't be useless for defense or attack.

Unless the new Guild Battlegrounds finds a BIG use for this GB, this GB is useless....

Vrigo Project.... I just realised that they have changed the description to not include PvP..... So at the moment it is only good for attacking, and only good for attacking in GvG or GE. This bascially means that it is useless for about 90% of all battle work. I think that what they should of had, was a decreasing likelihood that you would kill up to 3 units of the enemy in defence or attack.......

That's relative.
95% for me is GvG + GE. 5% Neighbors.
Either way, it's useless.

DeletedUser9801

So guys, in the end this Virgo GB will be improved or not? We cannot sell Mars goods not even 1:1 with virtual. The entire market is affected because of those two useless GB.

Feanor II

Baronet
So guys, in the end this Virgo GB will be improved or not? We cannot sell Mars goods not even 1:1 with virtual. The entire market is affected because of those two useless GB.

Unfortunately, I think if they were going to fix them they would have done it by now. Think we just have to accept the dud of an age GB-wise and hope SA:C will have something worthwhile