• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback The Summer Event returns for 2021

6zeva9

Baronet
I wouldn't call one wrong number in the announcement an issue

the game is obviously correct; showing 55 quests for the milestones
we have 16 days and 18 hours left and I have done all currnet available 39 quests

39 quests + 16 more days = enough time to do 55 quests to get the last milestone reward

and if no official cares about the wrong number I still get full milestone rewards :D
Then the announcement should be corrected.

Anyone do the maths on if the dabloons we get from the quests will be enough to get the full event building? We'll get one more upgrade at the end of the quest, one from the selection kit, the main building from the quest and an upgrade in the middle, so we will need 6 from the compass.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Anyone do the maths on if the dabloons we get from the quests will be enough to get the full event building? We'll get one more upgrade at the end of the quest, one from the selection kit, the main building from the quest and an upgrade in the middle, so we will need 6 from the compass.

I did but I deleted my notes.

55 quests + 21 daily logins + 3 start + 22 milestone = 101. Should be enough for 10 grand prizes (avg 2 compasses per spin) = ~5.5 upgrades.

Possibilities :
- You have the surprise chest
- You need 9 doubloons
- The later quests might offer more than 1 doubloon and make it easy enough to get to the 6th upgrade (haven't checked yet, but not abnormal for that to be the case)

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
Store building gold prize, Trader selection kit in which a store building is optional is
a Silver prize. Lovely logic in what is a gold and Silver prize. Wished the additional
parts of Pirate hideout where Silver prizes, the gov. villa and crow's nest selection kits
are better gold prizes and putting the reef parts as a Silver prize might making dropping mad
money in it more tempting.
The later quests might offer more than 1 doubloon and make it easy enough to get to the 6th upgrade (haven't checked yet, but not abnormal for that to be the case)
Dailies are still only 1 doubloon per quest as far I've seen but you'r right, after the
doubloon milestone there could be more doubloons from quests.

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
@xivarmy graphics may graphics but mechanics are what we're dealing with. If the odds where perfect we could be expecting an
average of indeed 2 but real world situation might be worse or better depending on how lucky you'll be. So, 1,8 real world average ain't
that strange to me.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
@xivarmy graphics may graphics but mechanics are what we're dealing with. If the odds where perfect we could be expecting an
average of indeed 2 but real world situation might be worse or better depending on how lucky you'll be. So, 1,8 real world average ain't
that strange to me.

1.8 may indeed be possible for bad luck - but beevee's suggestion was that the graphic was representative of weighted odds (which I thought had been ruled out in years past with 3 being equally likely as 1 and 2 in reality)

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
@xivarmy true but I think his point was more about real world odds vs perfect theoretical odds which have an average of 2. Counting on
slightly worse real world odds would probably give a better idea of the likelihood for the majority to obtain sufficient upgrades.

BritishBoy

Marquis
that strange to me.
Wait until event finishes for final ratio. So far it is not 100% correct to judge I believe :)

LordVaderIII

Marquis
I just saw a Governor's Villa upgrade kit on the wheel? Not a selection kit? Those won't do people much good if they don't have a base.