• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback The Summer Event returns for 2021

vidicecilia

Baronet
This is my main city. What is great for one, nothing interesting for another. Everyone plays the way they want. Think not only about yourself (If there is nothing interesting for me, then for everyone else too).

When I say I am here since 2014, I'm speeking of Beta Server. I am playing at live servers since August 2012.
Prizes of the Wheel of Fortune are (as some pleople have said) rubish, only useful for people in low eras like you, who are in Progressive Era.
Lying is not a good value.

We are writing here to be read by the moderators, in the hope that the things we don't like will be changed.

Last edited:

Julian24

Viceroy
When I say I am here since 2014, I'm speeking of Beta Server. I am playing at live servers since August 2012.
Prizes of the Wheel of Fortune are (as some pleople have said) rubish, only useful for people in low eras like you, who are in Progressive Era.

We are writing here to be read by the moderators, in the hope that the things we don't like will be changed.
Imagine not everyone is in the latest era and not everyone likes the same prices. Unthinkable, am I right?
One player has a different opinion than you. You should respect that. Don't think better of yourself just because you play for a long time.

HuscarlTW

Squire
Well, I have to admit, there are a lot of neighbors who are going for the captain's anchorage despite me thinking it's not very good. So there's probably no need to adjust it.

If I hadn't rebuilt the main city for aesthetics, some prizes in the wheel would still be useful, outposts, villas.
I constantly see nagging on the forum, they complain that the buildings are too big, that the prizes are bad. Well, let's then all the 1x1 buildings and put all the possible bonuses there. Probably it will be more interesting for everyone to play.

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
@mbk28
I find your answer:
Why only Android?
At the moment, Android is the best place to test this due to some technical limitations. We may look into offering the Beta version to iOS players as well in the future.
On the How to install Beta app topic on this forum. I've read a long time ago that Inno had negotiated
with Apple for a Beta app but they did not approve, because they want to check the apps brought
into their App Store for any malicious software and other violations of their set of rules for their app
store, including any update/changes for every app. Beta is very strongly subject of regular (major)
changes through testing phases. If there would've been an by Apple approved Beta app, the updates
and changes would be probably severely delayed because of their checks. Effectively making it
impractical to offer a iOS beta app at the moment.
That been said, it has been a very long time ago since it was explained somewhat in this way. Why
there's an Android Beta app only. Shortened into 'some technical limitations.' Which it kinda is.
Android is more relaxed regarding app regulation on their App Store.

Back to feedback. The chances for goods are on the weak side and for medals way too high,
especially compared to the Crow's nest. Would've been better to basing off the stats a bit more
of Crows nest. Although perhaps medals could be swapped out for a chance for X random units
starting at lvl7 or rouges which would make the build better standing in it's own right. Making
it far more a event building of interest. While having medals as a base production, Crow's nest
has fps as a base production after all.
The random units or rouges could be explained as substitutes for pirates who following your
lead, decided to join your forces. While the base production of medals would not really make
much sense but maybe some strange double agent coalition with the governor. Including
maybe diamonds in the chances would make the build even more wanted and could be a very
rare type of loot. At 5% replacing supplies and increasing goods chances at lvl 9 with 3%.

6zeva9

Baronet
Now that the weekend is out of the way can someone PLEASE, address the issue with the Milestones.
We have been told there are 30 Rush Quests and 21 Daily Quests.
However the Quest Banner at the bottom of the Quests tab is marked of for a 55 Quest Event (5, 20, 34, 45, 55).
Not bothered about the first two milestones but surely the last 3 should all be 4 numbers sooner so that the 3rd Milestone comes at the end of the Rush Quests.
The 4th Milestone comes just over half way through the Daily Quests and the last Milestone is awarded after completing the Last Daily Quest?
NOT FOUR Quests beyond what is being asked for.
You have until the 11th July (9th) to resolve this Milestone Madness.

CrashBoom

Legend
I wouldn't call one wrong number in the announcement an issue

the game is obviously correct; showing 55 quests for the milestones
we have 16 days and 18 hours left and I have done all currnet available 39 quests

39 quests + 16 more days = enough time to do 55 quests to get the last milestone reward

You have until the 11th July (9th) to resolve this Milestone Madness.
and if no official cares about the wrong number I still get full milestone rewards :D

there are 34 Rush Quests and 21 Daily Quests.

jovada

Regent

Me to i'm playing since a long time but i don't complain , governor is still a good building to have one extra and if you don't want anything from the wheel just sell it to the antiquair and concentrate on the main building.
Many players are still happy with the wheel , not everybody is venus

vidicecilia

Baronet
Me to i'm playing since a long time but i don't complain , governor is still a good building to have one extra and if you don't want anything from the wheel just sell it to the antiquair and concentrate on the main building.
Many players are still happy with the wheel , not everybody is venus

Who is speaking about governor? Not me.
If you are enjoying the prizes of Wheel of Fortune, be happy. I consider that these prizes are very poor even to be exchanged at the antique dealer and I have the right to say so. Also, I have not been the only one who has complained about it and I repeat: "We are writing here to be read by the moderators, in the hope that the things we don't like will be changed."

Who is speaking about governor? Not me.
If you are enjoying the prizes of Wheel of Fortune, be happy. I consider that these prizes are very poor even to be exchanged at the antique dealer and I have the right to say so. Also, I have not been the only one who has complained about it and I repeat: "We are writing here to be read by the moderators, in the hope that the things we don't like will be changed."
Not everything that you like is useful, and not everything that you don't like is useless.
We need a balance. Increasing bonuses for the sake of a minority of players will create an imbalance. It already exists because bonuses have grown too fast in recent years.

vidicecilia

Baronet
Not everything that you like is useful, and not everything that you don't like is useless.
We need a balance. Increasing bonuses for the sake of a minority of players will create an imbalance. It already exists because bonuses have grown too fast in recent years.

Who are speaking about bonuses???!!! Not me!!!!
When FoE was beta on live servers there were no bonuses and the game was more funny.
Everything that is priced at 140 coins in the antique dealer is just as useless for everyone.

Last edited:

Dessire

Regent
my level 91 Blue Galaxy really wants the new special building + a lot of fisherman's piers ! for sure the best "track" of this event! my vineyard already produces 104 fps per day + BG = 208, have another building giving me 208 FPs + 40x2 fps some times will be awesome!

Fenix

Viceroy
This is not new, the prizes are rubbish... obviously the developers lost sight of the reality long time ago.
The gold position has: village, crow, 3 piers, goods, Fp's, ??? , even if it is purely random the probability of a single thing appearing is very low.
Silver: fragments, not even a young player wants fragments.
There are plenty of examples in all categories.

I like this grand prize, and will be very useful to me.
That said, my opinion is that the boat and the lighthouse should appear more often.
And some prizes that nobody wants could disappear (for example, the victory towers, even if upgraded are useless, they are not material to be a silver prize).