• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback The Summer Event returns for 2021

They never have been for chain buildings - they're used as a value-added proposition available through specials. Which is a nice model when you want them since you can win quite a few. In this case if you don't want them though they're wheel-clutter.
Yeah I know it would be nice though, perhaps you choose if you want a fully upgrade building or you want to chain some of the ponds. Like a choose your own event building configuration ?

I ended up getting a pond only because it was the FP one and my neighbors don't know how to play the wheel and eliminated half of the other prices LOL.

The Lady Ann

Baronet
5x2 building Pirate's Hideout: 8% defence for attacking army is ridiculous. Should be 12% at least or higher IMHO

this is true, but it is on par with the Olive Grove that attaches to the Terracotta Vineyard so unfortunately I don't think it will be changed, more's the pity

Last edited:

Harold Nat

Squire
Baking Sudoku Master
Do you guys think that the wheel of fortune is completely random, or could there be any strategies in clicking the STOP button?

estrid

Baronet
I had one step left to the reward of sailing, got one step from the compass, and the window freezed. Didn't get the pic of that, sorry.

Surely, you are a new player, I'm here since 2014 or so, and nothing in the wheel of fortune is useful.
I've also been playing since 2014. In the main city in any event, I am not interested in anything from the prizes of the day. But there are useful prizes of the day on the farms and here in the beta. And I'm not informing everyone on the forum that the prizes are bad, nothing interesting. There are thousands of players who will benefit from the event.