• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback The Summer Event returns for 2021

BabaORiley

Merchant
30 Rush Quests
21 Daily Quests
-----------------
51 Quests

But to obtain the second Pirate Hideout Kit we need to fulfill 55 quests?
Another new Innogames interpretation of arithmetics?

-Alin-

Emperor
Main building is great, a bit +- governor villa speaking of goods/attack and forgepoints, Governor gives 4 units also which is a nice touch.
About Pirate Reefs, those are bad, really bad, even the one with 4 forge points(not bad for people who have space and wants buildings to increase their forge points collecion with BG) ...

The Lady Ann

Baronet
Main building is great, a bit +- governor villa speaking of goods/attack and forgepoints, Governor gives 4 units also which is a nice touch.
About Pirate Reefs, those are bad, really bad, even the one with 4 forge points(not bad for people who have space and wants buildings to increase their forge points collecion with BG) ...

I am looking at replacing the terracotta vineyard and 2 AA fields and 2 AD fields for Pirate Hideout with 4 AD 'fields' I will have a big net gain for and extra 2x5 space or even 3 'fields' in the same space I will still have a big net gain

ADSL

Squire
There are very few medals for a building of this size. Only 1 medal per cell. For comparison: in the Bronze Age, the Altar of Aphrodite - 2.5 medals per cage, the Athlone Abbey-1.5 medals per cage. You need to increase it by 2 times.

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
With stats like this on the highest level the Pirate's Hideout is great. 40% for 40 fp will be really nice. Will add this to the buildings I collect with BG in my main SAV city. And 33% attack will be a nice bonus as well.The goods part is also good for those who needs it. Guess it should mostly be early-middle game players and traders. In my SAV city I already get more goods than I actually need.
Still would have been an even nicer touch to have the units instead of medals, but I can live without it.

The Reefs are really bad though. But both Governor's Villa and Crow's Nest are nice prizes to try to go after instead.

Screenshot_20210701-143348__01__01.jpg

Last edited:

kafidav

Steward
hi when is the new event on i pad good to have the logo of the event on the hub on a date to communicate to me?

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
That's gonna be very shortly timed between summer and fall event.
@kafidav no one knows yet, it's accessible on browser on Beta server. On the app it's usually a long while later. Often near the end of the beta tests.

As for feedback, please swap medals with random units from lvl 7 for example:
Lvl 7
Coins + medals / 24h
Chance lvl 7: 25% 20fps 25% 55 goods 30% 2 random units 20% supplies
Chance lvl 8: 35% 30fps 28% 70 goods 25% 3 random units 12% supplies
Chance lvl 9: 40% 40fps 32% 85 goods 20% 5 random units 8% supplies

In this way the hideout becomes more worthwhile and players seeking medals can
getting them anyways. Some other event buildings offered similar productions for
example and the chance to gain random units is also more in line with the theme.
A chance to attract new merchants for your army, plus because the random units
is very rare it makes this building far more a point of interest to talk about for the
community.

6zeva9

Baronet
hi that is not what i am asking is when the summer event starts on i pad thanks in advance?
Normal delay has been 2 weeks in the past, if you are lucky you will get 7 days to complete the event.
Or you could dig out that old PC and use that to access it now.

6zeva9

Baronet
Android users can download a Beta only App that allows them access to the Events on Beta at the same time as PC users.
Not sure if Apple was offered the same or rejected it. That would be good to know so that we can identify if it was Apple trying to play big bully again as with some other games or if INNO could not produce an Apple version.
Android users who want to use their device for both Live Servers & Beta Server either use the original one and also wait two weeks on Beta to test an Event or constantly change the Apps depending on which server they want to play on.

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
Android users can download a Beta only App that allows them access to the Events on Beta at the same time as PC users.
Not sure if Apple was offered the same or rejected it. That would be good to know so that we can identify if it was Apple trying to play big bully again as with some other games or if INNO could not produce an Apple version.
Android users who want to use their device for both Live Servers & Beta Server either use the original one and also wait two weeks on Beta to test an Event or constantly change the Apps depending on which server they want to play on.
The beta app can technically also be used for live worlds. But for acessing Beta events before they reach the live app I use an old Android phone for the Beta app instead, sometimes in combination with PC. Because I want the live app experience for my main live world.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Building seems decent enough. Also it's a great Blue Galaxy target as it produces an average of 16 FP.