• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: The ship

A little "spot the differences" game
180816083903583615.jpg

180816083903695251.jpg

DeletedUser

I'm not sure this is a bug. On the app it is simply showing what it is currently producing as there is less screen space.

:confused::confused::confused: They find the place to write 2x The Pirate Ship !!!! But no place for important informations ?
And some other windows (like production windows) are highest

There is a real work to make on mobile app to make it compliant and user friendly

Last edited:

Logain Sedai

Baronet
I don't think this is a space issue but more an error. As for all buildings, on browser or on app, we need to see what is being produced.

DeletedUser8859

A bit confused here.
  • First, I could not open the images on first post.
  • On third post The Pirate Ship is mentioned.
  • On fifth post it says" Yes we need to see what we are produicing for example to adjust recurring quests harvesting "
However,
  • The Pirate Ship (as well as the other ships) are not a special production building producing different things in 5 min, 15 min, 1 hr, 4 hr, 8 hr, or 24 hr.
  • The Pirate Ship (as well as the other ships) are special residential buildings producing Population, X amount of coins and supplies every 24 hrs, plus additional bonus (medals, FPs, Goods) when upgraded, and i f upgraded at level 7 giving attack % (Pirate) or coin production boost (Royal), or supplies production boost (Trader).
There is no way to adjust The Pirate (or Royal or Trader) Ship production for recurring quests or other quests requiring to produce an X time production Y times.

If we are talking about "The Sunken Treasure" and not about "The Ship" then the posts make sense.
The Sunken Treasure offers six different production options depending on which production time the player chooses.

Last edited by a moderator:
For images it is only pictures of the pirate ship, on nav we can see all the production, on mobile app only coins that are product. No way to know what other "addicitionnal" bonus on that building.

we can't see what we are collecting !!! if i have to collect xxx supplies for my recurring quest i don't know if i have to collect the ship or another building..

A little comment from french forum...
"On mobile app, the space is not used in the best way: the window has a nice empty strip down, which must eat him a third of the height, plus the image of the building that must take a fifth of the window . Plus the name of the building that is duplicated and blank spaces from everywhere ...
You remove the image, remove the upper banner that contains the name (it has duplicated) and you occupy the free space, and I'm sure there is room for put all the information, even add unnecessary stuff."

DeletedUser8859

Clarified, thanks. I agree, information is incomplete since The Pirate (or Royal or Trader) Ship produces more than just coins. Also applicable to other special residential buildings producing more than just coins.