• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

The second world.

Whether the second world?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser7805

I believe that we need a second beta-server. Write a lot will not...... It's obvious. Well... a little one the world! I think I hear))):););):p:D:rolleyes:

DeletedUser7805

You are a developer, InnoGames? Very nice to meet you!

Actually not :p.
It would be good if you could explain why :).

1) aditional income free diamonds players(leave) and InnoGames more incom($ + popularity will increase):p

2) Popularity, as I have already said.:rolleyes:

3) "Justice" ( On each server at least 2 servers)

4) Maybe it will be a different language server. For Example: Russian, English, Chinese, French, German (Major World Languages)

Edit: NormaJeane - 2016-11-17 - 'translated' the quote to English

Last edited by a moderator:

NormaJeane

Viceroy
If I have counted correctly, currently there are 24 live servers, all covering different parts of the world & different languages. On these live servers worlds will be added whenever certain criteria are met, please don't ask me which criteria precisely... I'm just a volunteer moderator ;) but logically these criteria would imho include the number of active players on a world and growth potential.
P.S. : The beta-team has no influence on the creation of new worlds on the live servers.

This Beta server has a special status, this is the server where players from the live servers may contribute to development and adjustment of the game by trying out and giving feedback on pre-releases of the game (which may include adaptations, new features, etc., etc.) before such a pre-release goes live*. Testing pre-releases is very important, because... well, let's be honest:
ALL software contains bugs and ALL new software releases will have certain 'unwanted' side effects' :rolleyes:

Which is why all active players on this Beta server get rewarded with free diamonds every so often for their help and effort!
... and for enduring the nuisance that each new pre-release will bring them :D
(which will cause enough aggravation to 'satisfy everyone playing this ONE beta world'...)

In other words: testing being the main purpose of this Beta server excludes the creation of another world, there is simply no need for it.

* Yes, I do realize that not all 'bugs & issues' will ever get 100% resolved before a pre-release goes live, that's just the way it is, nothing is perfect, but at least we can try to make it as perfect as possible :cool: