• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected The player's guild in the top menu with a button for open him guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajja

Farmer
Reason
Access player information.
Details
see picture
Balance
inpossible
Abuse Prevention
unnecessary
Summary
Missing information in the player's city.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
I did not find.
Display of the player's guild in the top menu during a visit his city and the button for open it.

Attachments

• FoE_zz_20201211_ajajaj_otherplayer – menu.PNG
    FoE_zz_20201211_ajajaj_otherplayer – menu.PNG
    87.7 KB · Views: 8
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Player's guild name is available is in the bar at the bottom of screen (Guild, friends, neighbors bar), at the button with Players Name, avatar, Taverns buttons, GB buttons, etc. The button that was just pressed to visit the city. That is the info was on screen just one second before visiting the city, why need it while visiting the city?

ZENA

Marquis
i agree i don't see use for this idea to be implemented. As there is diffrent ways to look it up and see on social bar
This is a no

ajja

Farmer
Player's guild name is available is in the bar at the bottom of screen (Guild, friends, neighbors bar), at the button with Players Name, avatar, Taverns buttons, GB buttons, etc. The button that was just pressed to visit the city. That is the info was on screen just one second before visiting the city, why need it while visiting the city? You can also visit the player in other ways, e.g. through a friend's pub ...
You are not looking for people, you are just playing in the bar at the bottom of screen. You can only get to other players through the global ranking. When you return from the city to the global ranking, the position is lost. Your position in the global ranking has been set and you have to look for that player. You have to remember his name or rank position.
You can also visit the player in other ways, e.g. through a friend's pub ...
This is useful if I want to make contact for an invitation to a guild, or consider joining his guild.

FoE_zz_20201261_ajajaj_GlobalRanking.PNG

Always the same position in the global ranking.

Last edited:

ajja

Farmer
i agree i don't see use for this idea to be implemented. As there is diffrent ways to look it up and see on social bar
This is a no
I know the player by city and his guild. The rest is about communicating with the player. When I look at friends of friends, I look for candidates for friendship. It is not possible to communicate with a player while visiting the city, but I have to go look for him in the global ranking. It's also complicated.
It would be enough for me to have an active player name with an icon in the upper left corner. Clicking on it would bring up a menu, as in the global rankings.
Longscann.PNG
This menu could be the same for the whole game. In all the bars, Tavern, ... as in the global rankings.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.