• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback The new Mobile chat awaits you

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Please leave any feedback for the new Mobile chat here.
You can find all the details here
Please report any bugs in our bug section here.

DEXTER1

Merchant
"This is why, we will be bringing the chat system, which has been already available on the Browser Version, to the Mobile Version as well!"

I don't understand. This is not available in the browser version. That still has the old top-right rolling down window chat.

Piotr015

Squire
Do you also need to unlock Paths to access chat on browser version?
(That would mean no more people making new accounts and spamming :D)

DeletedUser

Awesome! Finally, the last thing I was missing on app is here - great, great job! :)

2 things, though. There won't be any whispers available on mobile chat, right? And... Isn't it a little too big...? Half of screen on phone makes it pretty useless during BGB, I think. After all, screen keyboard is 1/3 of screen as it is, chat or not.

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
It's good that the chat has come to mobile :) Even though lots of things from the announcement doesn't work for me (already reported in bug section).

So I'm not sure I completely understand.

Is this a Mobile Chat separate from PC Chat, meaning that Mobile players can't access the PC Chat, and PC players won't be able to access the Mobile Chat? If so that makes it much less useful since most guild leaders (of the guilds I'm in on live) are on PC, while most guild members are on Mobile. Kind of hard to disseminate information to the guild if there are two segregated systems.

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
So I'm not sure I completely understand.

Is this a Mobile Chat separate from PC Chat, meaning that Mobile players can't access the PC Chat, and PC players won't be able to access the Mobile Chat? If so that makes it much less useful since most guild leaders (of the guilds I'm in on live) are on PC, while most guild members are on Mobile. Kind of hard to disseminate information to the guild if there are two segregated systems.
It's the same chat as on the browser, so no separated systems

Aether7

Farmer
I thought this was going to be a chat for battlegrounds. Each time you open the chat it defaults to global chat, and you have to tab over to guild chat. Should have it remember where you left it, otherwise its not much better than using the message center.

1BFA

Viceroy
Can you invoke the chat from BG? Is there any optional notification "Bell" when someone gets a message?

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
It isn't bad, from what I can see from the announcement. I'm a PC player though and will probably never experience it :p

However, as Inno I'd hesitate on making a chat feature contingent on researching an end-of-BA tech. For me, one of the main reasons I stayed in the game is because at the beginning of the people I met chatting while I was a new player. If I didn't have that feature, I'm not sure if I would have stayed, or at the very least stayed for a decent length of time... but that's just my opinion.

Emperor XX

Farmer
It isn't bad, from what I can see from the announcement. I'm a PC player though and will probably never experience it :p

However, as Inno I'd hesitate on making a chat feature contingent on researching an end-of-BA tech. For me, one of the main reasons I stayed in the game is because at the beginning of the people I met chatting while I was a new player. If I didn't have that feature, I'm not sure if I would have stayed, or at the very least stayed for a decent length of time... but that's just my opinion.
I think the opposite. They need to make it available later on so there aren't more people joining just to spam global

Emm55

Merchant
Hood chat is there on web version for lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time and nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo body uses it
My guild never used it because the mobile players were excluded. We look forward to using it for GBG.