• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: The map does not "remember" in GB

Cleitomachus

Marquis
Troubleshooting
Yes
In the Guilds Battlegrounds, after each battle, the map does'nt remember its previous position. and appears at the same point every time...
For example:
When I enter the map of GB I go to this image: Upper side - North.
If I put the map to this position: Lower side - South and go back to the city or make a battle, when I return to the map, I go again to the first image: Upper side - North. Always, the map returns to the first image: Upper side - North and does'nt remember its previous position.

Browser or App version and version number
[Windows 10, 64 bit, 2004/Firefox 86.0 - 64 bit]
Recreation steps
Every time I finish a battle in GB
Frequency
Always (after today's update)
Can this be reproduced?
Yes

Attachments

• Upper side (North).jpg
    Upper side (North).jpg
    1,007.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Lower side (South).jpg
    Lower side (South).jpg
    819.4 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
Do you have screenshots of this issue?
If so it would make recreating this issue easier for us.

Fenix

Viceroy
Same thing but a little different (also w10 and FF latest).

Open GB, go to the right side, return to the city, and open GB again. You should be in the right, but you are again in the left.

In live works fine.

Cleitomachus

Marquis
During last 7 days, every time we do a battle, we have to correct the position of the map, because after the end of the battle, it returns to the same point. And if you have to fight a lot, that's annoying.

Cleitomachus

Marquis
What about "Map memory"? Is it still a "new issue"? Or does it matter how many players have been interested in it?

Last edited:

Sibel

Merchant
This "loss of memory" refers to manual fights only, or to all fights/negotiations (where you have the map in the background all the time)?

vakini

Squire
yes, just 5 sec ago
and it happends both at start at first wave of attack, and when second wave of attack starts.

Last edited:
Same prob with Firefox 86.0.1 & Chrome 89.0.4389.90
First time i got to Guild BattleGround it's ok, the focus is on my HQ, i go back to my city and go to Guild BattleGround then focus is on top left corner of the map.