• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: The interrupted sound of Catapults

Cleitomachus

Marquis
Every time I do a battle, in any case, when the opponent has catapults and the catapult throw to me, the sound interrupted (I mean, the sound of catapult). When I have catapults and throw to the opponent, the sound is always right. This hapens for a long time ago.

[Windows 10, 64 bit, 1909/Firefox 74.0 - 64 bit/HTML5 version]

Last edited:

Cleitomachus

Marquis
Can you give me any more information? I've just tested and the sounds are exactly the same whether attacker or opponent?
The sound of catapult has a duration. If the opponent attack, the sound of catapult starting normally but interrupted in the middle of the duration. If I have catapults and attack to the opponent, the sound sounds whole...
Note: In the Guild Expedition sounds normally, both sides.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

What age are catapults from ?
I never use artillery units normally but I can get the one which the bug is about if I have researched the teak for it.

Cleitomachus

Marquis
I have notice something important.
The sound I heard was from trebuchet, not catapults, because I forgot that the sound we hear comes from the unit being attacked. Sorry for my mistake. So the sound of trebuchet sounds half, in every blow it receives from catapults (and other units). But not all the times... I don't know why... Usually in GE...