• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: The graphics, are all wrong

Fenix

Viceroy
Troubleshooting
nothinh
3 examples:

1603792400754.png

1603792440305.png 1603792491552.png

Browser or App version and version number
FF, latest
Recreation steps
Open the game
Frequency
all the time
Can this be reproduced?
yes

Adrienne

Farmer
I've noticed changes to the symbols depicting events .. was it intentional to mark motivation events with a silver coin and change tavern events to what looks like a small boat?

just wondered as to me it made more sense to keep marking tavern events with the silver coin as they are more relevant to the tavern.

Saw this issue (incorrect icons e.g. goods showed as afootball) on Firefox 81.0.2 (64-bit). Updated to 82.0.1 (64-bit) and icons are now displaying correctly

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
For those experiencing today could you also please try a cache clear? I could reproduce yesterday but not as yet today.

Gamer2412

Merchant
For those experiencing today could you also please try a cache clear? I could reproduce yesterday but not as yet today.

Even after clearing the cache the problem remains. Yesterday I was not hit by the problem, but today.

Also some members of my guild had the problem yesterday, it was also solved yesterday and today it occurs to them again...

Paris

Farmer
Over the last week there has been updates to various browsers. Also graphic driver updates. It may be worth checking if your machines require any updates. then clear cache. Check if this fixes this issue.

Many times this is all that is required and is the first steps in trouble shooting. I am sure you all appreciate there are many browsers, drivers etc out there.

If after checking all this you still have issues then send in a ticket explaining the steps you have tried. It all helps in the investigating process.

CrashBoom

Legend
just wondering
why is nobody saying which version of the game he uses: flash or html5

my flash is working correct

sirblu

Baronet
What's up with all the new Icons in the Town Hall and other places as well? They are hard to see and I'm not sure what purpose they serve.
I saw no announcement or change log for this new feature.

Thunderdome

Emperor
Okay who done about broke this??

Seems like the Christmas stuff has invaded the regular stuff.
1603910084349.png
You had one job, Carl!!!