1. Province Buildings (Battlegrounds)

We are happy to announce that the Province Buildings will be available for you starting with tomorrow's Battleground.
    For detailed information, please click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guild Battlegrounds

We are finally bringing you the new PvP feature on September 26th: Guild Battlegrounds!
    For detailed information, please click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Halloween Event 2019

Join us, if you dare, for this year's Halloween event!
    This year's Halloween season, we've transformed the meager questline of past years into a fully-fledged event with awesome rewards! For detailed information, please click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Antiques Dealer

The Antiques Dealer is a brand new feature in Forge of Empires which aims to help players use items in their inventory which have succumbed to the dust of ages past!
    Do you want to know more about this new feature? Then click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Ongoing Changelog w/c 7th October

Please find the daily changelogs for this week here.
    Every day we'll make a post notifying of any bugfixes or changes to the game, or otherwise to let you know that no changes have taken place.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

The GE Guild Expeditions. Unlocking the next levels. Arrogant Guild leaders(?)

Discussion in 'Game Guides' started by Master Nielsen, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Master Nielsen

Master Nielsen Private

I am now a member of the 4th Guild. Same story once again...
    I finish level 1 in the GE. 2nd level locked.
    Now I get the the pop up: "Donate and ask the the guild leaders to unlock" .

So I donate according to
    https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=Costs_of_Unlocking_Difficulties
    I beg the Guild leader in personal mails to unlock the next level. NOTHING HAPPENS! I do not even receive a reply!

Where do I find more information?
    What are the rules?
    What is it, I do not understand?
    How do I find a Guild who wants to prosper?
    All I see, again and again, is arrogant Guild leaders, withholding their members and behaving like the Guild Treasury is their own personal fortune.

Thx. a lot in advance.

2. Manda the first

Manda the first Lieutenant Colonel

It's hard to say if your guild has enough to unlock the additional levels, they cannot unlock it just for you they have to unlock it for the whole guild. Just because you paid your share doesn't mean everyone else did.

In either event your leader should have replied to you. In beta I'm in guild Non Stop. They are very good and open all 4 levels each week right away even though we have a few people (like myself) who don't play on beta more than a couple times a week.

Darrth Eugene Vader likes this.
  3. FinkAdele

FinkAdele General

How much of GE would you like to do? It seems to me you always choose guilds without demanding to do a certain amount od GE conflicts, so not unlocking levels seems only fair...

4. Arya66

Arya66 Corporal

You could always start your own guild... Or join one that asks for higher levels of GE, they will probably open all levels each week. Post in Global Chat you are looking for a guild that opens all levels... You may get an invite or two.

5. Darrth Eugene Vader

Darrth Eugene Vader Tsar

No reply from guild leader?
    It may be possible that your guild leader(s) was (were) not online. However, if not replying after a day or two, and this happens frequently, I would change guild.

Rules?
    Each guild set their own rules. They should publish them in the guild profile and/or forum.
    Plans to unlock or not next levels of GE may depend on Treasury level, needs to use the goods for GvG, and participation of guild members in general in GE. If just a few members do want to complete the next level the leaders may judge it is not reasonable to pay the whole guilds costs for only a few to play the level.

Finding a guild who wants to proper?
    Ask other players in global chat, (or here, Manda the First suggested one).

CaptainJackSparrow likes this.
  6. CaptainJackSparrow

CaptainJackSparrow Lieutenant Colonel

Amen to that.

Darrth Eugene Vader likes this.
  7. Amdira

Amdira Lieutenant

I just looked it up ... you choose a lvl 63 guild with only 5 (five) golden guild championships! For myself this wouldn't be a sign that this guild was or is very interested in guild expediton at all. It's not mentioned at all in the guild description. It might be helpful to have a look at these positions by searching for a guild, if you want to play more GE. Free FPs from the town hall are not everything :)

Good luck!

8. Miepie

Miepie Major

My advise, write to the guild leader before joining and ask how many GE levels they open up each week. Inform yourself before choosing

9. LASTWARRIOR1955

LASTWARRIOR1955 Major

I am afraid if there is only 1 guild leader you need a better guild.