• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

The future era

DeletedUser

have you considered the railgun skill is working perfectly and your troops just don't have the strength to do more than 4 damage? :p
have you considered reading my previous message with the calculation :rolleyes:

have you considered that that only would make sense if I would be wrong

but you are the guy who is wrong :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5097

I don't understand it now. Ignore the rail gun reactive armor or not?:confused:

DeletedUser2752

I don't understand it now. Ignore the rail gun reactive armor or not?:confused:
It should (as stated in one of the "Did you know?"), but it isn't as it is currently bugged. (Finally could test it myself, so updated the description in the guide)

DeletedUser5097

Thank you, I was confused by some people how said that the rail gun
don't ignore reactive armor. I hope it will be fixed fast.

DeletedUser4256

rail_gun_vsstealh.jpg

Rail gun ignores the 'Hide on plains' skill, my 2 stealth tanks (102%-90%) were dying after the first 'Power shot' turn (20%-20%). So, for this same reason the 'Reactive armour' skill should be ignored as well, so if 'Reactive armour' skill isnt really ignored, it seems obvious that something isnt working properly

DeletedUser5429

Moreover, when you hover over an enemy unit to see the damages your unit will do, it does not always work properly with hover tanks. In fact I could not see the damage that would be inflicted except when the hover tank was no more hidden. My rail gun was then said to inflict 8-9 damages, and in fact inflicted only 4...

(sorry for the many hover or over. Over. ;) )

DeletedUser6933

And do anyone have the quest from the beggining (or just the fisrt ones)? And can anyone help me about a skipable and the recurring ones?

DeletedUser5723

Following is a Future Era GvG map which shows hex coordinates, power, landing zones (color coded). Cut and paste the link into your browser to view the entire GvG map

dogslife16

C:\Users\Mom\Documents\2015\FOE\Hex Values-FE.htm

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5723

Halloween Quest?

One quest is given each day and every solved quest grants the player with a random reward (if not specified). The quests have to be solved in the order they are presented and no quests are abortable. The Halloween quests are (as usual) based on solving riddles.

MAIN QUEST "Solve all Halloween riddles!"
Reward: Mad Scientist's Lab http://prntscr.com/8p6wg7. Screenshot displays details of this Special Building.

DeletedUser

Thank you, I was confused by some people how said that the rail gun
don't ignore reactive armor. I hope it will be fixed fast.
I hope very fast (if it isn't yet)

The Future will be released on Wednesday on live servers

DeletedUser5723

Following is a Future Era GvG map which shows hex coordinates, power, landing zones (color coded). Cut and paste the link into your browser to view the entire GvG map

dogslife16

DeletedUser5149

dogslife16

Not a valid internet address. Looks like a file on your hard drive.

DeletedUser

Does anybody know the hidden rewards of the Rinbin side quest where you are requested to pay 20 nanoparticles and 20 algae?

DeletedUser4381

Does anybody know the hidden rewards of the Rinbin side quest where you are requested to pay 20 nanoparticles and 20 algae?

Did you complete this quest? (I've just reached it and wondered if you have an answer.)