• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback The Forge Valentine's Sale

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser9265

Sorry to say this, but are you for real? These times are riddicolous. We have to work and a real life. Not everybody is able to log in at these times. How often do we have to mention it, until it reaches you? E.g. I have to work from 12 to 18 o'clock. With everything else I won't be able to log in from 9 to 21 o'clock, also not on mobile. And some other people got the same issues. And how do we should know, which of our "favorite offers" that will be? Sorry, but that's not really well thought.

Bellasaurus

Merchant
I have been playing almost four years. I'm in 7 worlds.
How do I know what time it is?
RECAL time for my time zone (Pacific Coast-USA Zone) is 1700.
Where can I find game time while playing?

Andi47

Overlord
Beta server time is UK time (GMT = Greenwich Mean Time). US Pacific coast time is GMT -8, so 17:00 Pacific is 01:00 a.m. GMT.

An easy way to find out the current server time is to post in the chat - the server time will appear besieds your posted line.

DeletedUser8887

It would be very helpful if you post what will be on sale. That would help me decide if it is worth is to stay up late or get up early. Why the secrecy?

DeletedUser1418

Bogus "event" anyway... no diamonds anyway... dont care anyway ;)

It's stupid, really not worth announcing. Rather go buy your love something nice than spend your cash at InnoGames.

WhatKnot

Merchant
Beta server time is UK time (GMT = Greenwich Mean Time). US Pacific coast time is GMT -8, so 17:00 Pacific is 01:00 a.m. GMT.

An easy way to find out the current server time is to post in the chat - the server time will appear besieds your posted line.
Huh???..what is 1700 ???..sorry I am not military..those calculations always confused me

Emberguard

Emperor
I have been playing almost four years. I'm in 7 worlds.
How do I know what time it is?
RECAL time for my time zone (Pacific Coast-USA Zone) is 1700.
Where can I find game time while playing?
Open DC - click on little cog in top right corner of DC. It shows server time

DeletedUser6484

Well, everyone has been screaming about not being able to buy items outright, so I think it's good that they are offering the chance to do that, even of for limited time frames.

Will there be anything else to this or just the sale?

DeletedUser9525

I hope Inno will show a little more imagination than trying to offer more Watchfire upgrades, Victory Tower upgrades, ww Shrink Kits, and Rennovation kits. These have dominated recent events so it is hard to imagine too many people who don't have as many of these as they need. How about upgrades for event special buildings from the past year for those that might be missing a piece/upgrade or two?

DeletedUser

Bogus "event" anyway... no diamonds anyway...

Yeah :) In one of the feedback threads from two events back it was stated that this is a test server, now it turned into a pure commercial server ;-)

DeletedUser

I hope Inno will show a little more imagination than trying to offer more Watchfire upgrades, Victory Tower upgrades, ww Shrink Kits, and Rennovation kits.
Colossus Upgrades for 2000 diamonds instead of 4000 :p

DeletedUser9410

It would be very helpful if you post what will be on sale. That would help me decide if it is worth is to stay up late or get up early. Why the secrecy?
at the moment. rubbish . don't bother getting up

DeletedUser9410

special event sale. 50fp? SERIOUSLY !!! upgrades for event buildings etc . maybe yes. but not stuff we get in a few minutes of gameplay . even DC gives better rewards for cheaper cost.