• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion The end of discussions re announcements in the forum?

Logain Sedai

Baronet
So, that's it ?
We can't discuss the announcements here ? Players will have to use Discord or Facebook ?
Just convince me please that Inno does not want to get rid of the forum ? I can't imagine another reason than there are too many of us on the forum.
Discord is not so user friendly (to say nothing about Facebook) and it is not the right tool for this. It is rather use to discuss in audio.
I do love FOE and have been playing for so long (here and on the live servers), but I can't help feeling that the new policy is "shut up and pay" !
Please Inno, show a little respect to the great number of players involved in the game for a long time.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Could you please clarify what announcement you are referring to? All beta related announcements still come with a feedback thread.

CrashBoom

Legend
this one

Should you wish to give us feedback about this version, please visit us on Discord or Facebook!

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
this one
This "announcement" is only a reference. It is not a beta announcement. Reference changelogs never had a feedback thread, as we have the daily changelogs. If you would prefer, I can simply remove that part again, as usual.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
last Daily changelog was for w/e Mar. 1 .... did Inno take last week off?
There was only one update (monday) last week, so posting that nothing happened had a kinda low priority. Also, there was no update today either.