• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

The crow nest

DeletedUser8714

Hi guys , why the crow nest was so fast 3 days?
How can I resolve all the quest in 3 days?
What happen whith the crow nest from my city?
It's unfair ....
I need in unser from samone ...

DeletedUser9410

Hi guys , why the crow nest was so fast 3 days?
How can I resolve all the quest in 3 days?
What happen whith the crow nest from my city?
It's unfair ....
I need in unser from samone ...

I assume you only play on mobile.

DeletedUser10039

O sorry yep I play on PC. I assumed (incorrectly it appears) that it was the same for all formats.

I hope you didn't get the same quest-line as we did other wise it would be very hard to finish it (like polish 100 times or produce 24 hour productions or produce 240 goods etc as those take a day each), plus you would get less daily doubloons for logging in each day.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9410

O sorry yep I play on PC. I assumed (incorrectly it appears) that it was the same for all formats.

I hope you didn't get the same quest-line as we did other wise it would be very hard to finish it (like polish 100 times or produce 24 hour productions or produce 240 goods etc as those take a day each), plus you would get less daily doubloons for logging in each day.

Unfortunately mobile players get the same quests, but the events usually only get to mobile a few days before they end . It is difficult to understand how they can test the mobile version when they only have a few days to play the event.
I believe the main issue is that the app stores don't always rush with releasing the updates.

DeletedUser8859

Inno should switch strategy and release Mobile version before releasing PC version to balance a bit time to finish event on both platforms..