• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: The buttons are not working properly

estrid

Baronet
Troubleshooting
no
I'm clicking the button for discussion, but the chat window won't open.
I went to do chores in my cultural settlement but any of the buttons there won't work.
This just started today.

Browser or App
Browser
Browser or App version and version number
Chrome latest
Recreation steps
Click the buttons when in play
Frequency
often
Urgency
Very urgent. Playing not possible
Can this be reproduced?
yes

estrid

Baronet
Update: I cleared the cache and rebooted Chrome -still not working

Building menu and inventory work normally. In the settlement 'back to city' works only if you click on the very left about where those two buttons are.
In the city, the buttons of the lower row work, if you click as low as you possibly can. But investigations and the world map are inaccessible!

I just noticed that although the building menu of a cultural settlement will open when clicking on the left side of the button area, you can only build things that are on the leftmost column and also those require clicking on the left side of the build button.

Last edited:

estrid

Baronet
Problem solved. I had the same problem on live server and when working on a service request there I noticed this strange phenomenom: There is faint grey square where the non-working buttons are. Even more strange it was when I had taken this pic and sent it to SD, it disappeared and the buttons were working again.

Attachments

• FoE_nappiongelma.png
    FoE_nappiongelma.png
    14.7 KB · Views: 4

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Problem solved. I had the same problem on live server and when working on a service request there I noticed this strange phenomenom: There is faint grey square where the non-working buttons are. Even more strange it was when I had taken this pic and sent it to SD, it disappeared and the buttons were working again.
Seems like a windows issue to me. I had similar problems in the past, when a program did not close correctly. After finding it in the task manager and closing it, it was resolved. :)
But this is not a game issue. ^^