• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

The 5 diamond collection tool isn't working correctly

Troubleshooting
Tried reloading the game in my browser and the app on my tablet but as it is a bug in both the app and via browser play on my PC I don't think the issue is on my end!
The 5 diamond collection tool isn't working correctly in my beta city... or in my two live cities on the USA server either. In Beta the tool fails to collect my supplies and if I choose "1 hour" it instead sets my goods producing buildings to "1 Day". In both of my cities on the USA server today the supplies were collected but the buildings were not reset for 1 hour and I had to go through my goods producing buildings and manually cancel all the "1 day" options to instead choose the "8 hour" options I prefer. The tool worked correctly when it first came to the live servers in the mobile app but these errors have been going on for more than a week now. I haven't reported anything before because by the time I noticed something it would be fixed within a few hours or by the next day and I didn't see the need but this... is getting annoying. Diamonds are real money to a lot of players, especially on the live servers. Can this be fixed soon? Please? Thank you.

Browser or App version and version number
Beta city on my PC: 1.193.9e5687dd34e (24.11.2020 20:06), Linnea of Amherst (209216), zz1, en_US, WEB 7,1,1,0, Windows 10, Chrome/87.0.4280.66, 1559x763, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium) (512 MB VRAM)
Beta city on my via mobile app: Dunarsund Version 1.191.20 (was a newer version a few days ago but I've also had a loading glitch on my tablet so I tried to reload it) Amazon Fire HD 10 (9th generation) currently running Fire OS 7.3.1.6,

Live USA city on Ankor: 1.192.785c697580c (25.11.2020 10:04), Linnea of Amherst (9075122), us26, en_US, WEB 7,1,1,0, Windows 10, Chrome/87.0.4280.66, 1559x763, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium) (512 MB VRAM)
City on Ankor via mobile app: Version 1.191.20 Amazon Fire HD 10 (9th generation) currently running Fire OS 7.3.1.6 (Game loads fine on the live servers via the app but the 5 diamond collection bug is present there.)

Live USA city on Birka: 1.192.785c697580c (25.11.2020 10:04), Linnea of Amherst (9075122), us27, en_US, WEB 7,1,1,0, Windows 10, Chrome/87.0.4280.66, 1559x763, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium) (512 MB VRAM)
City on Birka via mobile app: Version 1.191.20 Amazon Kindle Fire HD 10 (9th generation) currently running Fire OS 7.3.1.6 (Game loads fine on the live servers via the app but the 5 diamond collection bug is present there.)
Recreation steps
In Beta and in the live versions the tool fails to collect my supplies and if I choose "1 hour" it instead sets my goods producing buildings to "1 Day". In both of my cities on the USA server today the supplies were collected but the buildings were not reset for 1 hour and I had to go through my goods producing buildings and manually cancel all the "1 day" options to instead choose the "8 hour" options I prefer. The tool worked correctly when it first came to the live servers in the mobile app but these errors have been going on for more than a week now.
Frequency
Every time attempted in the last week.
Can this be reproduced?
Yes.

LordTachikawa

Merchant
Collect All should not be trying to set production on goods buildings at all. There is a known error where that was happening on mobile, and the developers have been actively working on it. Can you verify, is Collect All attempting to start goods buildings on your browser as well? Also could you verify the game version of FoE you are running on your browser (Settings, About).

Last edited:
on mobile, it also sets productions for buildings that were idle, instead of just renewing production on buildings that had finished productions. this is also different than on pc version.

Thunderdome

Emperor
Both browser and mobile the collect all would be clicked and then the production time would pop up a selection box for users to select a production time for all production buildings.