• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Thanks for the diamonds

DeletedUser

Just to say thanks to all at FoE HQ for the free diamonds now I just have to spend them cautiously ..... :cool:

DeletedUser

Beggars can't be choosers, but we are now 100 diamonds short to unlock multistory houses. ;(

*giggle* Thanks though, appreciated.

DeletedUser

My craving for land expansions is rising .....500 diamonds = 2 4x4 juicy green squares ...... and 100 diamonds left over hmmmmm :p

DeletedUser

Yeah I have seen them now. I know what I will be doing with them, but I am saving them till atleast tommorow morning.

DeletedUser302

thanks for the diamonds...i think i'll save them and see what i can spend them on

DeletedUser

My advice, use them on technology's that you otherwise can't get, they give you extra space and those buildings won't last long, the extra space lasts forever I can get 2x extra space

DeletedUser199

My advice, use them on technology's that you otherwise can't get, they give you extra space and those buildings won't last long, the extra space lasts forever I can get 2x extra space

I bought a extra space and a Ampitheater, so basically the diamonds gave me one extra 1000 happiness... Which saves me a lot of room :p

DeletedUser

Bwah... You are right a lot.. Not all the time... just... most of the times when I am not :p

DeletedUser4

I had to get the tailor. Its such a good source of supplies.