• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion thank you Inno

angelgail

Baronet
i want to say thank you for all you do .you have millions of people you try an make happy.
some are not going to be ,that's just part of it .you have gave us all a lot of good things .
some i like some i don't .but cant get all of them right for each person .
never took a moment to say thank you .so doing it now .
THANK YOU for all you do .

hope this is in right place as i did not know were to post it

Last edited:
I agree. Inno is overall doing a great job of keeping this game interesting and entertaining throughout the years. It's no small feat to keep such an ancient game engaging for a large player audience.
It's a shame that there is always so much negative backlash from a vocal group each time there is a major update (GE5, GBG). The majority of players quickly adapt and are happy with the changes.

Kronan

Viceroy
Pleasantly surprised today at a new feature that's ERGONOMICALLY so so helpful (and important).

Hover + sideways (right to left) autoscroll!

Can't read all the long text explanations of what the building you're hovering on has for collectibles?

No more. Try this example in your city:

Hover (using a PC Browser client), on your TED's or Ketebo building.

Hold the hover a few seconds (1 -3).... and the "wordy" text names of the deliverables all start scrolling, right to left.

You can finally read all the sections and text blocks and then KNOW what you're getting when it collects.

:like::like::like::like::like::like::like::like::like::like::like::like::like::check::check::check::check::check::check::check::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup: