• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recruiting Terrorcotta Army guild started: your worst nightmare to join today! Be there!

DeletedUser5129

:mad:For all those who feel like: DEAD MAN WALKING is normal in beta: TODAY your Terror fear becomes REALITY:
New guild Terrorcotta Army has started and accepts all players by autojoin or PM. One important lesson before you join:

This is ☯Terrorcotta Army☯. Your worst nightmare. If you ever want to face the experience of vanishing with your whole city and identity in a sinkhole , then join ☯Terrorcotta Army☯. This guild is a TEST Facility for beta and led by topleader bornempire.

We have no rules and no expactations. Free Trade Policy and we support the two guilds Terracotta Army and Nemesis.
We like to have 60 absolute topkillers and fighters to demolish all we can eat !

I will appoint one new leader for every ten people who will join this crazy guild. Killer fighters who like to demolish their enemies are very welcome. We can fight in every ERA.

Kill and Destroy is our theme, Fear our concept.
Autojoin accepted for all players, but : don't be surprised if the harsh rules will get your city kicked if you do not fight like a running DEVIL.

sending me PM is also nice way to get member. I speak Dutch and English and will open only one guildmail in English.

KILL ! DESTROY ! NIGHTMARE ! BAD DREAMS COMING TRUE ! EATING your UNCOUNCIOUSNESS AWARENESS. MwAAAAAAHAAA. your guild description.

leader : bornempire , Amsterdam

:p:eek: STILL NO FEAR? THEN join TODAY.

We will have secrets and benefits no other guilds can offer you:

To start: In a few days we will reveal our SECRET about the BLACK BOX with Diamonds, to be found and unlocked by donating FP in a strict order in some GB.

INTERESTED? sent me a PM or AUTOJOIN Today.

:mad: Legend of the Black Box with Diamonds to be revealed soon ! Check this mail and reply today!