• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Implemented Temple of Relics improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lionhead

Baronet
After observing the reward-collecting over several weeks both here on Beta and on the live servers, I would like Inno to consider introducing 3-4 more different prizes in each relic category. And/or balancing the chance to find the different things within each category.
On my main, the last 6 Gold relics (uncommon) have all been Watchfires. I have yet to collect the 200 of one Good.
I feel there should be at least one good and one fp reward in the rare relic category too. Though we all probably like the SoK and the Reno kit, there´s a limit to how many SoK´s I can have (or want) in my city. In the end I would hate to find a rare relic if the only prizes are buildings which I cannot or don´t want to build. If there was a chance of getting goods or fp´s it would be so much more worth levelling my ToR beyond lvl 10.

Ultimately I´d like to see something a long the line of the following:

Possible prizes in the Silver relic (common):

25 of one good (from the players current age)
20 fp (directly into the counter)
Premium Decoration
5 random units (from the players current age)
2 Random BP´s (up to the players current age)
Medals
Coins
Supplies

All with 12.5% chance to win

Possible prizes in the Gold relic (uncommon):

100 of one good (from the players current age)
75 fp (directly into the counter)
Watchfire
10 Rogues
Medals
One Up Kit
Coins
Supplies

All with 12.5% chance to win

Possible prizes in the Jade relic (rare):

200 of one Good (from the players current age)
150 fp (directly into the counter)
SoK
Reno Kit
Bazaar (or Wishing Well)
Medals
Store Building
Coins

All with 12.5% chance to win.

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser

why so much crap ?

don't you have great buildings or regular buildings for the things most other players have to much :rolleyes:

so here the crap list of things which shouldn't be in it (from above)
coins / supplies
medals
goods
BP
units
premium deco

In the end I would hate to find a rare relic if the only prizes are buildings which I cannot or don´t want to build.
yes better you get 1 million coins :eek:

btw 4 of the 5 things you can win in the rare relic are in your list (only missing is the oasis)

so you still could win them

so how does your idea make sense ?
taking out one building other would like and instead you put crap (really big crap like coins and medals or goods) in the rare relic

so you decide a Bazaar is good enough to be a rare win but an Oasis is not good enough

and why do you make the best thing in the gold relic worse
and not only once but in two ways
currently: 100 FP, 20%
your idea: 75 FP, 12,5%

I would really hate to get something else than the only good thing in it
because somebody made a terrible idea and put more crap in reduce chance and size of the best prize there

If there was a chance of getting goods or fp´s it would be so much more worth levelling my ToR beyond lvl 10.
if you need goods level your Chateau and make more quests :D

if you want more FP level your Cape or build the new Arctic Orangery
and sure if someone wants more FP he sure won't make the gold relic worse for FP :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Lionhead

Baronet
why so much crap ?

Because I´m a realist who doesn´t only think of what is good for me.
Maybe you have a crap-list, and maybe you don´t buy fp´s with coins, but I still do, and I bet an EMA-player will do it many times in his or her progress.
Maybe you have tons of medals, maybe even more than me (I have 766K on my main), but to the before mentioned EMA-player it would probably makes good sense to collect them once in a while. Maybe even players who are daily active on the AA GvG map.
Maybe you have tons of goods from your age, but maybe the before mentioned EMA-player would like to collect some goods for various purposes. Including helping his or hers guild to be continously active on the EMA GvG map.
Maybe you have tons of units, but maybe the before mentioned..
Well, you might get the idea.

btw 4 of the 5 things you can win in the rare relic are in your list (only missing is the oasis)

You didn´t read my entire post?
I would like Inno to consider introducing 3-4 more different prizes in each relic category.

so how does your idea make sense ?
taking out one building other would like and instead you put crap (really big crap like coins and medals or goods) in the rare relic

so you decide a Bazaar is good enough to be a rare win but an Oasis is not good enough

First of all it´s a suggestion, but perhaps you didn´t read the headline? So your last comment is just ridiculous. I couldn´t care less if it was a Bazaar OR an Oasis in the rare relic. I wouldn´t build either.
Even you would at some point run out of space to build ANY of the current prizes in the rare relic, and that is where my SUGGESTION makes sense. Put in something that never gets outdated.

Finally, I don´t mind having my SUGGESTION put down. And tbh, I was expecting that from you, as that seems to be the content of almost all the replies on here I have read from you.
My SUGGESTION to you, would be: Try to think a bit about what would make sense not only for you, but perhaps for other players, who isn´t as advanced as you. And why you work on that skill, perhaps you could try to come up with some counter-suggestions, if the ones you reply to doesn´t suit your particular style of play.
Right now you just come across as a grumpy man, who gets his jollies by putting others down.

Status
Not open for further replies.