• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Tavern unclickable

XIA*

Marquis
Troubleshooting
Have to refresh window every time and then it works for the 1st click. but if after that have to clikc tavern again for some reason, it happens again and have to refresh window again.
First time clicking on Tavern works, but if you close it down and click again, it does not work and the menu disappears. This has been going on for 3 days now. The issue is on beta only

Browser or App version and version number
1.277.13ea97546d Chrome
Recreation steps
Click on tavern
Actual Behavior
Tavern window flashes and disappears, game menu disappears
Expected Behavior
Tavern window should remain on screen
Frequency
Every single time after the first click of the day.
Can this be reproduced?
yes, see video
Last edited:

Tudor Almighty

Merchant
I have the same problem, I can open the Tavern only once after a login, then if I try again the screen freezes and all the menus disappear and I have to reload the game.

Pass Go

Squire
I sent in a ticket 4 days ago. supposedly had been passed on to developers at that time, but it's still happening. have to reload game so many times.

-DT-

Farmer
I also have the same problem, I can open the Tavern only once after a login, then if I try again the screen freezes and all the menus disappear and I have to reload the game. Ticket sent

Rosiemarrie

Steward
I have have the same problem. If I F5 refresh I can then click on the tavern again just once, but after that it just flashes and closes the game menu.

Thunderdome

Emperor
Got the same problem here. Once you tried clicking on it again, the icons and game functions disappear from the screen.