• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Tavern: Recruitment time boost doesn't work for Alcatraz

Andi47

Overlord
As the guild "recruitment boost" does work for all military buildings including Alcatraz, I intended to shorten the collection time of Alcatraz for collecting it a second time today without setting an alarm clock for midnight (i.e. collecting it something like 6 times in 5 days)

I had Alcatraz ready for double collection; the tavern boost reads "speeds up the recruitment of units started in the next 24h by 15%"

I did:
1.) collected Alcatraz
--> production time was shown as 17:45 hours (boosted by guild bonus)
2.) activated the 15% recruitment boost in the tavern (production time in Alcatraz did not change as it would be expected)
3.) added 10 FP to Alcatraz to level it up
4.) collected Alcatraz
Observed: the production of Alcatraz was now started after activation of the tavern boost, but the production time was 17:45 hours
Expected: the production time should be 15% shorter (approx. 15 hours)

1.158.bc80bea4b49 (23.07.2019 20:18)

Amy Steele

Regent
As far as I am aware, BruteForceAttack is correct - the Tavern recruitment boost does not apply to Alcatraz, only the Recruitment Boost gained through GvG does, though the wiki Friends Tavern page does not make that clear.

DeletedUser

So there isn't a bug here.
The Alca cycle is not shortened by the guild recruitment boost, it is shortened by the guild level, which shortens the Alca cycle to less than 24 hours, so recruitment boosts have never worked on the Alca as it does not recruit units, it only produces them.

Mr.Quib

Squire
So there isn't a bug here.
The Alca cycle is not shortened by the guild recruitment boost, it is shortened by the guild level, which shortens the Alca cycle to less than 24 hours, so recruitment boosts have never worked on the Alca as it does not recruit units, it only produces them.
On the guild level's page it's also called 'recruitment boost', and this is what shortens the Alca production, so this logic doesn't add up.

DeletedUser9410

Tavern does not work on Traz. It says "Speeds up the recruitment of units started in the next 24 hours. As a player you do not "start" the recruitment of troops in the Traz, that is a preset value. As ZD said, The traz does not recruit troops, it produces them. Its the same as Tavern Coin and Supply boosts which don't work on any of your Gb's which produce those.

Last edited by a moderator:

Andi47

Overlord
well... I "start" the production of Alcatraz at the moment where I collect the previous production.

DeletedUser9410

As the guild "recruitment boost" does work for all military buildings including Alcatraz, I intended to shorten the collection time of Alcatraz for collecting it a second time today without setting an alarm clock for midnight (i.e. collecting it something like 6 times in 5 days)

"As the guild "recruitment boost" does work for all military buildings including Alcatraz"

Here is the main point of the matter... Guild level affects recruitment times of buildings producing troops, Tavern does not have any effect on Traz GB. No tavern boost affects ANY GB's