• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Tavern People not showing! [51603]

DeletedUser9662

Same issue and ditto for fellow players who've mentioned it anecdotally.

I can collect coins and see how guests are currently present (e.g. 10/10) but not their avatars. Sound is fine, just the graphics bug that's been ongoing since 18/11.

O/S: Win 10 Pro using Opera v. 56 on PC/laptop.

DeletedUser9662

Same issue and ditto for fellow players who've mentioned it anecdotally.

I can collect coins and see how guests are currently present (e.g. 10/10) but not their avatars. Sound is fine, just the graphics bug that's been ongoing since 18/11.

O/S: Win 10 Pro using Opera v. 56 on PC/laptop.

Copied from a group msg I just posted back in Dunarsund:

"Interestingly, unlocking Tavern upgrades seems to "fix" the missing Tavern patrons graphics issue as I discovered when buying a new tablecloth. Dunno if it's permannet tho til some new patrons arrive :D"

Andi47

Overlord
Copied from a group msg I just posted back in Dunarsund:

"Interestingly, unlocking Tavern upgrades seems to "fix" the missing Tavern patrons graphics issue as I discovered when buying a new tablecloth. Dunno if it's permannet tho til some new patrons arrive :D"

I can confirm this: I had the Burgundy Table cloth, changed it to Royal table cloth and suddenly all people in the tavern showed up. (I immediately changed back to Burgundy Table cloth, everyone is still there)

I don't need to buy new tavern inventory to fix the display issue - it is sufficient to change it (and change back if you want)

DeletedUser9663

Same here . Win 10 64 Bit; Google Chrome Version 70.0.3538.110 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)

DeletedUser9169

I have seen this occasionally on beta and also on Yorktown and Tuelech so I just assumed my graphics were loading slowly. Windows 10 with HTML5 on Chrome.