When I go into the town hall to ask/polish friends and neighbors, all tavern icons show the chair with a green arrow, indicating a tavern visit is possible. When I click on the icon, the tavern opens, I take a chair or a message tells me I am already there. When I close the tavern window, the icon still show the chair with the green arrow. The icon does not change to occupied when I click on it. The chair does not change to occupied after I close the tavern window.
- Browser or operating system and version number
- Recreation steps
- Repeated attempts do not change the tavern icon from enter (chair with arrow) to occupied
- The icon should change from available to occupied and this should occur without opening the tavern view
- When using the town hall events to visit taverns
- Can this be reproduced?
- Yes, every time
- Works as intended outside the town hall, from the friends, guildmates and neighbors tabs. ie the icon changes from available to occupied when clicked.