• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

System contributions Great Buildings

• Thread starter DeletedUser4664
  • Start date

DeletedUser4664

Hello, friends.
For quite some time now, I've watched "accounts trap" which are intended to destroy the game for honest players who are unfortunately banned for upload their Great Buildings by support accounts. They dont know the true purpose of "friend" added ...
I have an idea that can help distinguish honest players who are victims of this type of game, for those who are not, and who cheat in the game. A simple button to "accept contributions" on the payroll of taxpayers would be sufficient to know whether the owner of Great Building is honest or not. If I accept the contribution, I take responsibility for the consequences. If the rejection, forge points are refunded to the taxpayer in stock... I dont know if it's technically possible, but I think this is a good work direction... What do you thing about it?
This would become the system to separate the honest game of the cheat game...
I hope this idea is an aid to fair play in FoE...

Regards
Tony

DeletedUser4008

i like it. something must be done because the game is based in large measure on FP. and although many pf us want friends .. we wake banned because of those friends. There are many suport accounts, many can take soport support ... a donation from the two accounts with the same IP and the owner gets hurt