• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: "Surprise" gifts not on the Wheel of Fortune

DeletedUser3422

I went and spun the wheel and it gave me a rogue (which was not on the wheel) I spun again and got frosty (also not on the wheel) - they weren't on the wheel when I spun and they weren't on the wheel after. No one had refreshed the wheel during the time I was spinning. If these were on the wheel I would not have spun at that time. I would have checked back every once in a while until the items on the wheel were something I was interested in. (would like to give them back and get my 2 tickets back)

o Steps to reproduce: Spun the wheel a second time
o Reproduction rate (Every time? Sometimes?): Just those instances. (didn't want to lose any more tickets)
o Browser and Version: Internet Explorer 9
o Visual Reference if available: Not available
I have performed a quick search of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes
o Player name/world for rewards: Knick13 - Dunarsund

DeletedUser1279

When you spin the wheel, Knick13, if you land on a spot where that prize is all gone, you will get a random something else. There are four of each prize available, so let's say you land on a nutcracker, but four people before you also landed there, then as that prize is sold out, you will be awarded something else, not necessarily another prize on the wheel. This assures us that we all get one prize per spin.

DeletedUser3422

When you spin the wheel, Knick13, if you land on a spot where that prize is all gone, you will get a random something else. There are four of each prize available, so let's say you land on a nutcracker, but four people before you also landed there, then as that prize is sold out, you will be awarded something else, not necessarily another prize on the wheel. This assures us that we all get one prize per spin.

The prizes weren't on the wheel to begin with. Nothing was "sold out/used up/gained". They just weren't there.

DeletedUser5047

I won a gift that was not on the wheel too

Hi,

I just won a Howitzer Factory instead of a Lancer.

This happenend on the first spin, only once. The next gift was a lancer.

Howitzer Factory was not on the wheel.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Word Dunnarsund Beta
Player : Jo Kerrit (French)

DeletedUser5047

Well, sorry, just forget my previous post, Howitzer factory is on the wheel, I am trying again to be sure