• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Supply production boost of Demeter working properly?

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Probably not a bug, but I just did a bit of digging in the meta-data files and in "city_entities" I found an inconsistency for Demeter:

Unbenannt.png
in the boost hints section (that is probably used for displaying the boost in a mouse over or in the townhall-boost section) a coin boost and a supply boost is listed as it should be - but in the boost section only a coin-boost is listed.

Since the collection gets calculated on the servers and probably has nothing to do with these meta-data files, this will most likely be no problem, but I just want to make sure...

Edit: Also I could not do any cross checking with other buildings, as I could not think of another building that has both boosts and is not a set-building.

On a side note - if everything is in order... why is it like this and what is the boost section even needed for? As it lists the same data as the boosthint section (at least in this case)...

Last edited:

Amy Steele

Regent
Thanks beelzebob666 and apologies for the delayed reply here. We'll pass this along to our development team