• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Duplicate: Supplies production of Event buildings not displayed correctly (production if motivated)

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
This is at least for the latest version on the live servers. I thought I read a similar report quite some time ago already, but could not find it anymore (neither in the active, nor in the fixed bug forum section at least). Since the issue is not fixed yet, but is in the game for quite some time now, I herewith "reissue" the bug report...

The tooltip when hovering over a building (e.g. ship, tholos, grand bridge, winter spires...) that produces supplies "when motivated" does not show the correct amount of supplies production neither when unmotivated nor when motivated... the 120% boost from enthusiastic population and any other boost like from lighthouse is not reflected in the number shown.

1.142.31c0895730 (09.01.2019 9:16), Beelzebob666 (6253304), de17, de_DE, WIN 32,0,0,114, Windows 10, Chrome/71.0.3578.98, 1680x979, OpenGL (Baseline Extended) (336 MB VRAM)

I also think, mobile has the same issue, but I am not too sure about that.

Last edited:

Amy Steele

Regent
Hi beelzebob666,
I thought I read a similar report quite some time ago already, but could not find it anymore
You weren't imagining things. You'll find the original report here. I remember testing that one :D
As you can see, it's still set on Reported to Developers, so not fixed yet. I'll set this report to duplicate. Please follow the report I linked for news of progress on this issue.