• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Super slow response

conqueror9

Regent
I am doing the quest of
collecting 1 goods from modern age to brozne age

i do it , age by age in circular trade
i do it bronze age 1st
it take time to ackowledge, 5 out 45 is done
1st 5 good are acknowledge

i proceed to iron age
my event history showing my guildmate has taken the trade
i wait wait wait... waiting for 10/45, so i can proceed to EMA
1 mins pass, 2 mins pass.... 5mins pass...
still 5 out 45

very slow response..may be no response at all

any 1 knowing "what is happening" ?

DeletedUser5429

Hi conqueror9,

I have had the same issue with this quest, with the difference that a guildmate took all my offers for all ages in one sweep.
It took so much time that I believed it didn't work, but then, after what seemed to be some minutes, it ended validating...

DeletedUser4256

I had problems with this kind of mission as well (collect 1 of each goods, from bronze age to CE age, total 55)
I collected all of them but the counter was always stucked on 52/55.
Finally I aborted that mission because the reward wasn't very interesting.

DeletedUser5800

I can confirm this is happening on the live EN sever as well. At first I thought I must have misunderstood the quest but it did after some time register.

NormaJeane

Viceroy
Speaking as a player I find these kinds of quests rather annoying and have skipped them, because to me it feels like 'spamming' the trade ...

DeletedUser5800

Speaking as a player I find these kinds of quests rather annoying and have skipped them, because to me it feels like 'spamming' the trade ...

A good guild will understand you are fulfilling a quest and help. Normally it is best if just one player clears them and if they are put up correctly both players come out with the same goods they started with so for 10 minutes of effort quest is completed.