• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Summer Quest: Missing Prize/Award

• Thread starter DeletedUser1279
  • Start date

DeletedUser1279

First, I read where it says to post these bugs in the Mission area, but all threads there are closed, so that does not leave me any other option but to post here.

I have the latest version of Chrome, latest version of Flash, all are totally updated. I Use Windows7, completely up-to-date.

Problem: As you can see in the photo, I refreshed the wheel, then "won" a Breech Loader. Where is this supposed to be? It does not appear in the Inventory, as it said it would. I have cleared cookies, cache, reloaded the page, and even closed the browser and re-opened, but it is gone. Where is either my Breech Loader, or my 120 Diamonds used to purchase the wheel's Reset-and-Spin?

spin1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The military units go straight into your unit pool as unattached units.

DeletedUser1279

Ty, shmike; somehow I thought I was getting the building for them, but it was just a lone Breech Loader. Sorry for my brain phart.

DeletedUser1036

Thanks Tsarina for your report, this is not a bug, and was explained above, thanks shmike for your answer.

Thanks for playing Forge of Empires Beta.