• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2024

The rivals keep getting worse every event it seems. ie production tasks of your age, the number of productions tasks, the number of fights required without gbg open, ext.

Until inno makes a production building that is small and has attack/defense %, players have no incentive outside of events/rivals to place them.

There is a difference between a FUN challenge, and just punishing the playerbase.

CDmark

Baronet
question about Dragon, do you activate it or does it automatically activate? I have one full and I should have another part. I had 2 pieces, then got a 2x dragon, so I am guessing it works like key parts. I hope it does.

Well, looking closer, it automatically activated, shuffle is gone, show 2, daily special and 2x are there twice. I have the calendar key there but I already got it for the day. So I guess I will wait. I should have 1 extra dragon part.

Since I got the 2x then dragon piece, making 4 total, I got shuffle afterwards so I am thinking it AUTOMATICALLY applies to the next board. I see a red +1. I am guessing that is the extra piece. Hmm, a lot of guessing going on.

beta dragon.JPG

automatic activation = GRANDE NO BUENO

And when they do I think they should name it "Jumping Pumpkin". :cool:
With the "g"? :p

At this point in the game, all normal city buildings need the %. Nobody builds them and theres a clear reason why. You just cant waste the space on them. Although I'd also love if they just stopped asking for any task requiring building city buildings or doing any kind of productions tasks.

With the "g"? :p

At this point in the game, all normal city buildings need the %. Nobody builds them and theres a clear reason why. You just cant waste the space on them. Although I'd also love if they just stopped asking for any task requiring building city buildings or doing any kind of productions tasks.
I don't know about nobody building them. I used to store buildings and plant blacksmiths whenever an event happened. Now, I keep 13 Jumpin' Pumpkins in my city all the time. The next time I rearrange my city I'll bump it up to 20. Imo, plenty of boosts on a 2x2 with productions for the events.

CrashBoom

Legend
1​
Unveil 1 tile on the board​
1 Cannon Ball​
2​
Contribute 100 Forge Points to Great Buildings​
10 Doubloons​
3​
1 Cannon Ball​
4​
Win 5 battles without losing​
10 Doubloons / Gouvernor’s Villa Selection Kit​
5​
Complete 2 encounters by negotating​
10 Doubloons​
6​
1 Bounty Amplifier​
7​
In a production building from your age, finish an 8-hour-production 10 times​
10 Doubloons​
8​
Unveil 2 tiles on the board​
1 Spyglass / Trading Post Selection Kit​
Viceroy’s Villa Upgrade Kit​
9​
Contribute 150 Forge Points to Great Buildings​
2 Cannon Balls​
10​
20 Doubloons​
11​
Win 10 battles without losing​
2 Cannon Balls​
12​
20 Doubloons / Buccaneers Hideouts Selection Kit​
13​
Complete 4 encounters by negotating​
20 Doubloons​
14​
2 Bounty Amplifiers​
15​
In a production building from your age, finish an 8-hour-production 15 times​
20 Doubloons​
16​
Open 1 shuffle on the board​
1 Spyglass / Buccaneers Bay Upgrade Kit​
Finish All Special Productions​
17​
Unveil 3 tiles on the board​
3 Cannon Balls​
18​
Contribute 200 Forge Points to Great Buildings​
30 Doubloons​
19​
3 Cannon Balls​
20​
Win 15 battles without losing​
30 Doubloons / Cartographer’s House​
21​
Complete 6 encounters by negotating​
30 Doubloons​
22​
3 Bounty Amplifiers​
23​
In a production building from your age, finish an 8-hour-production 20 times​
30 Doubloons​
24​
1 Spyglass / Skull Cave​
4 Turquoise Key Parts​
25​
Unveil 2 tiles on the board / Contribute 250 Forge Points to Great Buildings​
4 Cannon Balls​
26​
Unveil 2 tiles on the board / Win 20 battles without losing​
40 Doubloons​
27​
Unveil 3 tiles on the board / Complete 8 encounters by negotating​
4 Cannon Balls​
28​
Open 1 show two on the board -or- Open 1 double payout on the board
In a production building from your age, finish an 8-hour-production 25 times​
40 Doubloons / Golden Dragon Gong Lv. 1​
29​
Unveil 2 tiles on the board / Contribute 300 Forge Points to Great Buildings​
40 Doubloons​
30​
Unveil 2 tiles on the board / Win 25 battles without losing​
4 Bounty Amplifiers​
31​
Unveil 3 tiles on the board / Complete 10 encounters by negotating​
40 Doubloons​
32​
Collect 1 Golden Dragon on the board /
In a production building from your age, finish an 8-hour-production 30 times​
2 Spyglasses / Golden Dragon Gong Selection Kit​
Sailmaker’s Workshop Lv. 2​

jtrucker

Baronet
Yeah, jumping pumpkin it is, but I have only 3 so far, so no joy. Have only one mushroom who gives the frags for jumping p. And forgot where to get more mushrooms. Nevertheless, 100x 8 hrs is simply stupid. Does it surprise me? Not at all.

And only 4 key fragments (=1 key) with no fragments in daily challenge, the calendar is total loss, impossible to do without thousands of diamonds.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 57457

Until inno makes a production building that is small and has attack/defense %, players have no incentive outside of events/rivals to place them.
There are two: jumpin pumpkins (2x2) but it takes happiness, the other is Wyverntide Smithy (3x3), doesn’t take anything but space and has 2 levels. For the last one you need to be in a strong guild.

Yeah, jumping pumpkin it is, but I have only 3 so far, so no joy. Have only one mushroom who gives the frags for jumping p. And forgot where to get more mushrooms. Nevertheless, 100x 8 hrs is simply stupid. Does it surprise me? Not at all.

And only 4 key fragments (=1 key) with no fragments in daily challenge, the calendar is total loss, impossible to do without thousands of diamonds.
From Autumn Vineyard

1​
1 Cannon Ball​
2​
Contribute 100 Forge Points to Great Buildings​
10 Doubloons​
3​
1 Cannon Ball​
4​
Win 5 battles without losing​
10 Doubloons / Gouvernor’s Villa Selection Kit​
5​
Complete 2 encounters by negotating​
10 Doubloons​
6​
1 Bounty Amplifier​
7​
In a production building from your age, finish an 8-hour-production 10 times​
10 Doubloons​
8​
1 Spyglass / Trading Post Selection Kit​
Viceroy’s Villa Upgrade Kit​
9​
Contribute 150 Forge Points to Great Buildings​
2 Cannon Balls​
10​
20 Doubloons​
11​
Win 10 battles without losing​
2 Cannon Balls​
12​
20 Doubloons / Buccaneers Hideouts Selection Kit​
13​
Complete 4 encounters by negotating​
20 Doubloons​
14​
2 Bounty Amplifiers​
15​
In a production building from your age, finish an 8-hour-production 15 times​
20 Doubloons​
16​
Open 1 shuffle on the board​
1 Spyglass / Buccaneers Bay Upgrade Kit​
Finish All Special Productions​
17​
3 Cannon Balls​
18​
Contribute 200 Forge Points to Great Buildings​
30 Doubloons​
19​
3 Cannon Balls​
20​
Win 15 battles without losing​
30 Doubloons / Cartographer’s House​
21​
Complete 6 encounters by negotating​
30 Doubloons​
22​
3 Bounty Amplifiers​
23​
In a production building from your age, finish an 8-hour-production 20 times​
30 Doubloons​
24​
1 Spyglass / Skull Cave​
4 Turquoise Key Parts​
25​
Unveil 2 tiles on the board / Contribute 250 Forge Points to Great Buildings​
4 Cannon Balls​
26​
Unveil 2 tiles on the board / Win 20 battles without losing​
40 Doubloons​
27​
Unveil 3 tiles on the board / Complete 8 encounters by negotating​
4 Cannon Balls​
28​
Open 1 show two on the board -or- Open 1 double payout on the board
In a production building from your age, finish an 8-hour-production 25 times​
40 Doubloons / Golden Dragon Gong Lv. 1​
29​
Unveil 2 tiles on the board / Contribute 300 Forge Points to Great Buildings​
40 Doubloons​
30​
Unveil 2 tiles on the board / Win 25 battles without losing​
4 Bounty Amplifiers​
31​
Unveil 3 tiles on the board / Complete 10 encounters by negotating​
40 Doubloons​
32​
Collect 1 Golden Dragon on the board /
In a production building from your age, finish an 8-hour-production 30 times​
2 Spyglasses / Golden Dragon Gong Selection Kit​
Sailmaker’s Workshop Lv. 2​
It might be better to edit the original post next time.
In any case than you.

Owl II

Emperor
I got that damn dragon again. Can I leave the board unfinished? Or should I spend doubloons on prizes that I don't need so I don't get locked up here again?

LeonaRdo78

Steward
I got that damn dragon again. Can I leave the board unfinished? Or should I spend doubloons on prizes that I don't need so I don't get locked up here again?
Once you complete the normal board, the dragon board will activate. It's unavoidable. Next, you must completely clear the dragon board before the end of the game day. Failure to comply with this condition is fraught with problems. This is such a gift for yourself...

BeeVee

Squire
You can use cannonballs to destroy tiles that you don't like on the dragonboard. Saves you on doubloons.
A pity it will destroy the tile that gives you 14 doubloons too.
Keep in mind that tiles from the dragonboard give extra advance for the leagues too. Up to 6 i think.

CDmark

Baronet
ok, if anyone needs any shoes, let me know, had 15 shoemakers running the town. We named Mother Goose mayor of the city and all residents received a few pairs, this is how we spend the town hall taxes. We did make some gym shoes, I stamped Nyke on them, I signed them "MJ", and told the kids the same ones they saw at Footlocker.

I was able to finish.
I played 2 spyglasses
The first, I think I used too early, I should have waited for the quest 28 - open 1 show 2 or 2x. I spent about 100 doobies to get it. now, on the flipside, I did get to see a 6 hour supply rush AND had a 2X showing, it was that auto-activate golden dragon which is NO BUENO, just push me into it, no choice.
The 2nd was to find the dragon. It was in the game, saw it at the start, so I used it to actually find the shuffle, then work my way to get the dragon piece. Maybe 80 doobies were spent.

WIN 1 CALENDAR KEY in Rivals= NO BUENO

We do not get them in the DC so we get 2 from 2 Rivals. We used to get, say 12 (many say more), from DC. So these other 10 (just for a low ball number), 400 D's each, 4000 D's?
There is no, NO BUENO, that can describe how NO BUENO that change affects getting the calendar. Even with the key parts in the DC, I still spent D's to get the full calendar. Those DC keys just made it close enough to say yes.

So, what to do with all these boosters? Honestly, I don't have any idea how to proceed. I am playing daily, keeping an eye on calendar keys and the DS. I like them, I just haven't thought out a strategy. Any tips would be appreciated.

On the absolutely lucky positive side, I did get 100 doobies and 2-50's via DC. but i would rather have key parts.

Incidents seem to be flowing pretty good, I am seeing 3,5,10. I think last year, if I recall correctly, event currency from incidents was mostly 3's, few 5 and poor frequency. If Inno didn't have me so busy, I would go check.