• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • Halloween Event 2021

Read all about the Halloween Event 2021 here!
  • Castle System

The Castle System is a brand new feature in Forge of Empires which aims to reward players that are playing Forge of Empires actively. Come check it out in your city!
    Do you want to know more about this new feature? Then click here!
  • Cultural Settlement - Mughal Empire

We are proud to present you our brand new Cultural Settlement: The Mughal Empire!
    This is the fifth of our Cultural Settlements, and your job is to help expand the Mughal Embassy.
    Read all about it here!

Duplicate: Summer Event 2020

Governor's Villa has no image at all places where it should be on Android 8.1. I have villa level 3 in my city on website but on my phone I can't see it, it's empty space. The same problem was on iOS.

Browser or operating system and version number
Android 8.1
Recreation steps
Governor's Villa
Frequency
all time
Urgency
urgent
Can this be reproduced?
every time
Troubleshooting
app reinstalled

Dudettas

InnoGames
Thanks for the report, this is to be expected as the assets have not yet been released on the App. Please look out for updates in the App store.

Updated the app on my iPhone and ipad today, I see images for the Villa in inventory, but when selecting it, it will not let me place in in my town, The level upgrades still do not have images. So right now, i cant do anything with this building.

Dudettas

InnoGames
I'm afraid this is known and you will need to wait for the update for the App which should be next week. I appreciate this is frustrating, however, we were able to release the Event earlier to App users, despite the assets not being available.