• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2019

The stop button is only there to stop the animation faster. Wheel accelerating is correct.

first sentence: true, second sentence: not always true (at least on browser with flash) - sometimes the wheel appears to be de-/accelerating in waves .. looks really weird when it happens

Sl8yer

Regent
first sentence: true, second sentence: not always true (at least on browser with flash) - sometimes the wheel appears to be de-/accelerating in waves .. looks really weird when it happens

Does it matter? It still does not have any influence on the result.

DeletedUser7378

WELL, HERE WE ARE AGAIN AGAIN WITHOUT ELEPHANT FOUNTAIN AND PALACE UPGRADES FROM 2017

BUT, ARE WE GOING TO SEE LEVEL THREE CHERRY SETS?!?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7378

keep calm please, and using red on brown is a really silly idea to get peoples awareness...

Do some DCs and you will get enough elephant and palace set parts - now with the AD you have even more chances to get them.

I'm calm. Are you calling me silly for using red and brown?

Duh, I don't need more sets. I want to know if there will be level three upgrades for other sets but nothing for Indian Fountains.

Maybe don't reply if you have nothing to add to the discussion of the summer event instead of a personal attack.

1BFA

Viceroy
I'm calm. Are you calling me silly for using red and brown?

Duh, I don't need more sets. I want to know if there will be level three upgrades for other sets but nothing for Indian Fountains.

Maybe don't reply if you have nothing to add to the discussion of the summer event instead of a personal attack.

As you may already know general email/forum etiquette/norms if someone types in caps and red it means they are yelling and screaming.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
1. I did respond to your complain about the lack of 2017 summer event buildings, by giving you reasons why it is unnecessary to have them in the event.

2. I did not (intend to) attack you - I only criticized your style - sorry if my choice of words caused you to misunderstand

DeletedUser10172

The summer event was brilliant this year, just like every other year. Having the AD to play with at the same time has made the last few weeks of playing this game some of the most interesting of all my time playing. The potential for developing and planning our cities has massively increased. This game just gets better and better. This forum is run really well and has amazing contributors, admin and communication.

Sorry for not being more cynical and demanding, I feel that my opinions are boring and don't need broadcasting too, I wish my opinions were interesting but that is the burden I must carry. Thank you in advance for not throwing cats at my face.