• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2019

FrejaSP

Viceroy
I'm very happy for the event.
I now have a CN level 8 and one level 5, that already are better than a TF
I also have 3 ships (+2) and 4 Sunken Treasure (+3)
And 5 guard post kit, I have not used yet.
Can't wait to see the event on live servers :)
And yes, I did use a few diamonds :)

Last edited:

Amdira

Baronet
I really liked the event. Quests were easily achievable, not so many longtime production quests as in earlier events and a completed Crowns Nest without spending Diamonds. Thank you. I really like the Nest - brought me lots of FPs and goods meanwhile - harvest time is locked to Blue Galaxy and thus just perfect. Looking forward to see it on live servers ♥

In your opinion. I personally don't think that just because a building can be plundered makes it of no use. If that were true we would all have cities with no goods, coins or supply buildings :)

hmm ... is that a general statement - of your opionion which is about the same as mine :) - or does it mean, the motivate/plunder status of the nest has changed again from what incontrol posted:

Neither motivate nor plunder The Crow's Nest anymore. Changes are still on the way, we will provide more information about it soon.

After a long series of identical prizes, today there is a difference (8 iron points, 24000 coins and 50 items). Agree, the previous days were a coincidence.

Last edited:

DeletedUser9666

Except, exactly the same coincidence happened to me. After many days of 20 fps + coin finally today I got 8 fps + 50 goods + coin... ;)

DeletedUser7431

Just need to come back to the initial statement .... "There are awesome prizes to be won"
Awesome ??? ... LMAO !!!

Logain Sedai

Baronet
I liked this event, even if I found there were too many quests asking for goods productions.
I got the the crow's nest without diamonds and II will try to get on my live server. With the prizes, I almost got a full ship, but I still put one at level 5 in my city and hope to get for upgrades in the future. Of course, you always get frustrating lots of coins or merchandises, or other things you wanted to avoid. But that's ok, especially now when we can get rid of them at the Antique Dealer.

Emberguard

Emperor
hmm ... is that a general statement - of your opionion which is about the same as mine :) - or does it mean, the motivate/plunder status of the nest has changed again from what incontrol posted:
Reads to me like a general statement of what makes a building worthwhile (rather then a comment on whether or not it can be plundered). Though I’m sure they’ll elaborate soon enough :)

Hello, there is the problem with me. The 10-day nest is not motivated and always gives the same rewards. This is when I get level 7, now also at level 8. The prizes are the same, gold and forge points. It's been going on for 10 days now and it's pretty annoying. Please if the problem can be solved.
The base reward is FPs and coins. You’re always going to get FPs and coins

Outlaw Dread

Baronet
For my main world, CN is well worthwhile. I've gotten goods a couple of times, and FPs many more. Which seems right. The occasional diamond prize will be a nice way to start a day. Overall, the event was profitable, though boring, for me; I'll play it on main servers.
Over time, I personally would like to see more mini games in events, like the Archeology event, that rely less on pure chance and instead rely on skill and using a good strategy.

DeletedUser9410

For my main world, CN is well worthwhile. I've gotten goods a couple of times, and FPs many more. Which seems right. The occasional diamond prize will be a nice way to start a day. Overall, the event was profitable, though boring, for me; I'll play it on main servers.
Over time, I personally would like to see more mini games in events, like the Archeology event, that relay less on pure chance and have at least some elements of strategy.

I second this almost word for word. I have gotten 25 diamonds twice now, :cool: but mainly get goods. :)

Thunderdome

Emperor
I get to spend some of my saved diamonds in this event. I managed to get enough for the level 8 CN as well as a few little treasures that most of the time I was lucky to land on those gold prizes.

It's a major disappointment that it never made it to the mobile to fully test and give full feedback or to address any potential issues. Will Inno be on standby to receive support tickets and to fix in a timely manner should issues come about?

Pretty much the reason why I had stated the browser and mobile versions of the event should be released at the same time for everyone to test. You have those that play the browser, and then you have more that play the mobile version (for convenience).

Might go for it when it comes live.

Lionhead

Baronet
Due to health issues, I haven´t been here on Beta for about 3 weeks, and to read carefully through 22 pages of feedback seems like a heavy task for me right now, so I apologize if the following has been asked and answered:

Will TBG bonus work with Crow´s Nest?
And if yes, will it work only on the base value or the complete collection of Crow´s Nest?

I mean, on Live I have a lvl 39 TBG, and if my math is working, that would on average give almost 100 fp in 5 days (if it´s the full Crow´s Nest collection).
That´s not bad for 5 x 5, is it?
Seems very close to World´s Fair in terms of output pr. square?

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Seems very close to World´s Fair in terms of output pr. square?
it is quite a bit better than the world's fair and probably is the best event building ever (13FP/20 Goods+1.25Dias for CN @25 squares, 10FP/10 Goods for WF @24 squares) - only the cultural settlement reward can rival its output.

Will TBG bonus work with Crow´s Nest?
Unfortunately, I have not seen any comment that confirmed it yet... Feel free to try it out and let me know (I do not have a BG, but I will update the fandom wiki)

DeletedUser9403

The "STOP" button is nothing but a frustrating bad joke; for next year, please either remove it completely or make it function properly.
Now, when pressing the stop button, the wheel is actually accelerating.

Low quality cheating from your part.

DeletedUser10047

The "STOP" button is nothing but a frustrating bad joke; for next year, please either remove it completely or make it function properly.

The animation of the wheel should only be frustrating if you expect to have some control over which prize you receive. The Stop button does not in any way control the prize - it only causes the animation of the wheel to stop on the prize that the server has selected for you.

Sl8yer

Regent

The stop button is only there to stop the animation faster. Wheel accelerating is correct.