• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2019

DeletedUser7624

Finished all quests and was loging in every day so i have got all posible doublons + only 2 from accidents. Managed to get all needed grand prizes to get CN up to max lvl and have 2! Doublon left. On average each grand prize cost me 11 doublons (99 doublons for 9 grands). If you want second CN prepare around 13-14k diams :)

jtrucker

Baronet
Yes it is low drop, but nice when you find one. I have found 4 so far, maybe 5, not really that bad. We startede to get them halfway in the event.

As far as I remember the Incidents are planned at the first logon of the day. If you do this with the App and the Event is not enabled on it yet, you will not get them. Is your first logon with the App?
I am playing with the browser only these days, and got 2-3 (ca.) during the event.

Lucky you, congratz.
I play exclusively on PC and got ZERO doubloons from incidents. Mind you, I have fully upgraded Crow's nest, fully upgraded new pirate ship (which I have no place to build :)) and one of each of the new Guard posts just for fun. So I do not really need any extra doubloons from incidents. But - since it is game of chance - i might have been less lucky with the compass and would have needed them.
But - mostly - it is matter of principle. If they are in the incident, I believe that chance or not, each player should have found at least one in this many days. And there are many players who -like myself - found none. And that's not OK.

So I agree with another posters here - either increase the chance or remove them altogether (since the main price is attainable without them) and please let us know what you do. Our mates on live servers are asking us what's going on; so that we can give them correct information, or you will have forum on live servers flooded with complains (if they would be expecting something and getting nothing.)

Thank you kindly

6zeva9

Baronet
Fix the compass so you have an equal chance of getting a 1, 2 or 3 when you sail your ship.
It is roughly equal chances. My neighbour and I have been recording our movement on the Map, our returns are:

1 = 31.5%
2 = 35.3%
3 = 33.2%

All within a +/-3% window that you would expect. Just because "III" only appears once on the compass does not mean that it comes up less than the others.

DeletedUser10186

i
But - mostly - it is matter of principle. If they are in the incident, I believe that chance or not, each player should have found at least one in this many days. And there are many players who -like myself - found none. And that's not OK.

So I agree with another posters here - either increase the chance or remove them altogether (since the main price is attainable without them) and please let us know what you do.

I play on PC, I collect everyone incident, all day and every day and found NONE. ZERO. And I'm not alone who didn't find. Seems chance is set on 0.0000001% ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9356

So with less than 24 hours to go, I finally got a second Doubloon from Incidents. And it netted me something pathetic like 10,000 coins and one step on the compass path. Uninspiring.

MP75

Farmer
5x5

5FP
18 goods
And medals, suplies and coins

on average, every day

Is it really crap?
It's a crap because it can't be motivated and can be plundered ! I have already sold a level 8 and a level 1 Crow's Nest to Antiques Dealer because of that !

DeletedUser10186

It's a crap because it can't be motivated and can be plundered ! I have already sold a level 8 and a level 1 Crow's Nest to Antiques Dealer because of that !

meanwhile...

Hello everyone!
We are glad that you liked the recent changes in The Crow's Nest building. Also, it shouldn't be motivable and plunderable soon.
Thanks for all the feedback you've been providing!

FrejaSP

Viceroy
Just choose a time at the day for harvesting where you can be on and harvest before your neighbors, then you will be ok. It is possible to changes the havesting time, with removing road temperery or store it in invitary and replace it the time you want to havest.
I rarely get plundred more than one time of same neighbour and there can go month between I get plundred, just harvest before your neighbours do it.
Also you can try to aid the pirates or make them to friends to be safe.
Also return the favor and attack them back and plunder them is an option.
Sometimes if I know I can't win against them, I may send them a Pm, not crying, but friendly, maybe asking them if they about a building in my town woth visiting, maybe a nice Hotel, Brewery or something or in other way make them laugh. That will many times make them go easy on you.
That trick works, also in other games with PvP, talk to a killer before he get to attack him, and he may never attact you or he may not loot you.

MP75

Farmer
In your opinion. I personally don't think that just because a building can be plundered makes it of no use. If that were true we would all have cities with no goods, coins or supply buildings :)
For me a building that can't be motivated and can be plundered has no use,that is why i have no Terrace Farms or event set buildings built in my city here and on international server,for gathering goods i do recurring quests and have goods buildings that can be motivated like World's Fair or Pagoda !I'm glad that on Space Age Mars goods building can be built on the colony only(i have 17 SAM goods buildings on international server / East-Nagach world);)

MP75

Farmer
Just choose a time at the day for harvesting where you can be on and harvest before your neighbors, then you will be ok. It is possible to changes the havesting time, with removing road temperery or store it in invitary and replace it the time you want to havest.
I rarely get plundred more than one time of same neighbour and there can go month between I get plundred, just harvest before your neighbours do it.
Also you can try to aid the pirates or make them to friends to be safe.
Also return the favor and attack them back and plunder them is an option.
Sometimes if I know I can't win against them, I may send them a Pm, not crying, but friendly, maybe asking them if they about a building in my town woth visiting, maybe a nice Hotel, Brewery or something or in other way make them laugh. That will many times make them go easy on you.
That trick works, also in other games with PvP, talk to a killer before he get to attack him, and he may never attact you or he may not loot you.
You can't collect on time everyday,just imagine you have no wi-fi or internet data on your device due to technical issues,what can you do,nothing until your internet connection will be fixed and when you log in on the game you'll see some lightning bolts above your goods buildings!

Hello, there is the problem with me. The 10-day nest is not motivated and always gives the same rewards. This is when I get level 7, now also at level 8. The prizes are the same, gold and forge points. It's been going on for 10 days now and it's pretty annoying. Please if the problem can be solved.
For the twelve, I've found four counts for the last ten days. I have achieved a complete set and two more levels without diamonds. The other thing was chaff .....

FrejaSP

Viceroy
For me a building that can't be motivated and can be plundered has no use,that is why i have no Terrace Farms or event set buildings built in my city here

But you do have buildings that can be plundred here :)
2 Piazza Town
2 Cherry Garden
1 Palace
How often do they get plundred?

I believe you are just to scared of get plundred.

DeletedUser9356

Did they open the tap a bit? With 17 hours to go, I just stumbled on ANOTHER Doubloon! All I got was a small basket of supplies and one step on the path forward, but better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.

MP75

Farmer
But you do have buildings that can be plundred here :)
2 Piazza Town
2 Cherry Garden
1 Palace
How often do they get plundred?

I believe you are just to scared of get plundred.
Check my city and see that i don't have any of those buildings except Slegh Builder which i using it for quests that are asking to do production from your era!I'm not scared by being plundered,here i don't care about that but on international server i am a 4 star plunderer(Space Age Mars),so it's not me who should be scared about plundering ;)

DeletedUser9548

Looks like he need a lighthouse unless it is outside the picture, it also look like he should wait with last level of the CN so he still have a chance for supplies :)
Good advice but he wants those diamonds, even it it's only a small percent chance of getting them. He thinks he knows how to play the game and won't ask for help. Ugh! So stubborn. But one thing I must admit, he's having way too much fun with this game. I'm starting to feel jealous.

DeletedUser9548

Did you know... in last year's Summer Event the reward for completing a quest was 2 doubloons instead of 1? Hmmm? I wonder why.