• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Implemented Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I have a few suggestions. Please write your opinion.

1. Make the battle more realistic: Add a option to choose which unit you want to move/attack.
1.1 Design the battlefield more realistic: I mean that not just move them in a six dimensioned battlefield.

2. Make a place where you can battle online PvP. Because we always fight PvComputer.
1v1 and 2v2 and stuff like that.
3. When you plunder, you can just plunder goods, supplies and coins. Why not add a option " Infiltrate"
and then you can kill/hurt a soldier trained.
3.1 Also I suggest to add a option " Damage". Then you can damage a building, then you can destroy that building if you don't repair it.
4. And when you plunder, it's damaged but stays damaged. Not destroyed.That's the difference between damage and plunder. And a damaged building must be on fire. Not just a lightning bolt mark on top of it. And a destroyed building must
look like ashes. And if you manage to destroy a building, you get the coins/supplies of the building the amount when you sell the building.
5. Add the ability to spy. You have to hire a spy. You have to research it,though. If you manage to spy the enemy city without being noticed, then you get to know which buildings finished their production, what goods they have in stock, coins/supplies they have and the army they have.

Please write your opinion.

Firingsniper

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.
Status
Not open for further replies.