• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Heelo guy's

I have two suggestions...
I would like to buy premium but with my phone.. Now the problem: with calling it cost a lot more, so i would like to with sms, but, i am belgian, so that isn't possible --'. Is there a way that you (dev's) make it possible?

Second:
when you get you're supplies, you always need to click again for give them a new job, and sometimes you forget that, isn't it more logic that you, when you get you're supplies, you immediatly get the tab for giving a new job?

When there are questions, ask them!
because i also knew that my english is horrible :p

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser

im also from belgium and i tried to do it whit the netherlands option and it dint work for me.
so ye an option for us to buy points would be cool :D

DeletedUser

hallo.

I am not sure i get your "supplies" suggestion !
How can you forget to set a new production ? you have just gotten the supplies for the one completed. So how do you forget to click on the building once more to start a new production?

Sorry if i am misunderstanding you suggestion.

DeletedUser

Hi ,

Yes I'm with Seekhunt on this, care to explain more please.

Apart from knowing you have just gotten supplies from a building, you also have on the right side of screen pop up with a "sleeping 1/4 moon symbol" informs you that you have supply buildings not active, which disappears when all supplies buildings are active, along with the same image above any inactive supplies building which is clearly visible.

DeletedUser

Yeah I knew, it don't happen a lot,but by me it happen :p and when you haven't a lot of time, it's much easier that you don't need to click twice :).

DeletedUser

As for the premium issue: Doesn't "Other countries" work for you if you're not from one of the counties listed by default?

DeletedUser

nope, it don't help, because i still need to call, but that costs a lot more, so i want to get premium with messages...

DeletedUser

Haahaaa hope you can take this as a joke aliebaba, but if you dont have time to click 2 times with your mouse to make a new production, how do you have time at all to play this game :p

And again i am only joking, but i still dont see the problem. As SpeedyD also said, you have a lot of "help" telling you that a building is not working. So if you dont see those sign, well i dont know then what would help you ;-)

DeletedUser

The problem is that my pc is really slow, and for me in the morning it is a meture of seconds of i come on time on school or to late, so, than it is a problem :p

And, the 'help', can then go away....

DeletedUser735

I agree with Aliebaba for the premium issue it will cost a lot of money if go with phone option it means , we have to pay 5% of the total extra with it , as bcoz of country difference. But why not they start the option to Earn Diamond Free. Like get a sponsership with any online survey site , offer sites there are thousands out there & and plz they should be International offers not only National :p

And the next suggestion i too agree he wants to say that y we should click the second time on to the building. After we have collected , it should automatically again pop up , so as we just click the desired job you wanna give. Am i clear ??

DeletedUser4

Hello Aliebaba,

Please do the following:

-Click on the "+" icon in the top right to buy diamonds.
-Now look in the top right corner of the payment window. Choose your country from the list. If your country is not there choose "other country"
Pic: diamondsb.jpg

-Now choose the "SMS Phone" option.
-Once you have selected the amount of diamonds click continue at the bottum right.
-Now a mopay window will open. Please follow the displayed instructions.

Please let me know if you still have problems with this.

As for clicking on the houses and receiveing the resources + opening the job window at the same time, I must think about this option.

DeletedUser

Hello Aliebaba,

Please do the following:

-Click on the "+" icon in the top right to buy diamonds.
-Now look in the top right corner of the payment window. Choose your country from the list. If your country is not there choose "other country"
Pic: View attachment 66

-Now choose the "SMS Phone" option.
-Once you have selected the amount of diamonds click continue at the bottum right.
-Now a mopay window will open. Please follow the displayed instructions.

Please let me know if you still have problems with this.

I don't have problems with this, but I would like to pay with sms, and not by calling, rahib understands what i means :).
And about the second, is fine :), thx :).

DeletedUser

nope not possible...

And this is why I hate the phone thing:
I just tried it again (yesterday it works after two times), for 3 euro, the voice said what i need to do, and so i have done, but on my pc screen there just happend anything, i thougt it was maybe a little bit late so went on for my payment, and than, I checked of i get my diamonts, nothing get... it costs me 6 euro for NOTHING!

and that you deon't have with sms ;D

DeletedUser3

Aliebaba, from which country are you trying to make a payment?

DeletedUser735

Me too doesn't work , when you will start the option Earn free diamonds :D I don't wanna pay in a virtual game but i will save them for aleinware laptop :p

DeletedUser4

I'm sorry to hear about your payment troubles. I will need more details from you to help. Please walk me through your payment process step by step. At which step is the system unreactive.

Also maybe try a differnt browser, and post here which browser version are faulty, if that is indeed the case.

DeletedUser7647

Cudos on the decimal point fix in the goods trade- I have been waiting for this since 2012, when you launched: I asked and asked: and finally, I figured in Europe they like starting with the 10's columns.
It really fixes that problem.
On another note, maybe you can fix the Negotiation box in GE: It covers up the last goods you placed, and with this event, One must choose a good just to shut it off and recall what you placed in the slot prior to calling up the negotiations dialog. Is like I have to play Memory Card Game just to pick a goods to fill the slot.- All you have to do is make the box appear BELOW the slots.
thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.