• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Implemented Suggestions List

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Some of these have probably been mentioned already elsewhere, if so, consider this to be a summary :)

1) Have the option to rotate the map in 90° steps, even if it means having to create 3 more pictures for each building.
2) More zoom levels for the map, both plus and minus.
3) Remember last zoom status on next login.
4) An optional grid system that could be switched on or off whenever. This would make it much easier to plan building sites. (© MBCS)
5) Have the option to rotate a building by 90° so that a 3x4 building can fit into a free 4x3 space, even if this means having to create 1 more picture for each building.
6) Replace the utterly ugly Triumphal Arch with something that fits better to the other beautiful buildings.
7) Same goes for the somewhat strange looking Memorials, they would fit better in a game playing in Africa and involving lots of elephants :p
8) Have some sort of option to trade or buy goods with either other players, and independant salesman and/or on a market place.
9) Have an option to put your own picture into the social bar.
10) Have a simulator that predicts a battle outcome, similar to other InnoGames games.
11) Global ranking system with various sections, similar to other InnoGames games. I hear there's work in progress on this one, but I've put it here anyway. Same goes for the demand for much, much more interaction with other players - this is an internet game, not a game you buy and play at home alone...
12) When visiting another player's town, when hovering over his building a bubble with the building name would be nice. I'm old and can't memorize every builing in this game. - Thanks :)
13) In various windows (Negotiate, Research etc.) we have the goods symbols. Here too, when hovering the mouse over the symbol, the name of that good should pop up.
14) The treasure chests on the continent map rewarding you with loot should be usable more than just once. Every 24h maybe.
15) Add a farming interval for houses that's suitable for the working population, 12h would be nice. In fact, every age should have houses available for the following 5 farming intervals: 15 min, 1h, 4h, 8h, 12h. The 5 min option is too hardcore IMHO, and 1 day looters can also get along with the 12h option.

..... to be continued.

Last edited by a moderator:
This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser794

Lol !!!!!!!!!!! I think the game is full of fun!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser735

UR only 2 thought are new rest are posted back by me and lot of other ppl. But that 2 pts are 1. - Have an option to put your own picture into the social bar.
2. - Replace the utterly ugly Triumphal Arch with something that fits better to the other beautiful buildings.( same things :p) , Same goes for the somewhat strange looking Memorials, they would fit better in a game playing in Africa and involving lots of elephants :p

DeletedUser

i would like to add more way to buy terain example :
u can buy 1 4x4 lot each day for 1k gold each time u buy a 4x4 lot there will be 1k gold added.
trade in 2000 supplies for a lot, anyhow u get my idea i hope.

DeletedUser735

Great example , But plz explain it well to others :p

DeletedUser735

I like your pop up idea but y just names should come , if there is a need a full detail should come :D With everything :p

DeletedUser240

Some of these have probably been mentioned already elsewhere, if so, consider this to be a summary :)

2) More zoom levels for the map, both plus and minus.
3) Remember last zoom status on next login.
4) An optional grid system that could be switched on or off whenever. This would make it much easier to plan building sites. (© MBCS)
6) Replace the utterly ugly Triumphal Arch with something that fits better to the other beautiful buildings.
7) Same goes for the somewhat strange looking Memorials, they would fit better in a game playing in Africa and involving lots of elephants :p
8) Have some sort of option to trade or buy goods with either other players, and independant salesman and/or on a market place.
11) Global ranking system with various sections, similar to other InnoGames games. I hear there's work in progress on this one, but I've put it here anyway. Same goes for the demand for much, much more interaction with other players - this is an internet game, not a game you buy and play at home alone...
13) In various windows (Negotiate, Research etc.) we have the goods symbols. Here too, when hovering the mouse over the symbol, the name of that good should pop up.
14) The treasure chests on the continent map rewarding you with loot should be usable more than just once. Every 24h maybe.
15) Add a farming interval for houses that's suitable for the working population, 12h would be nice. In fact, every age should have houses available for the following 5 farming intervals: 15 min, 1h, 4h, 8h, 12h. The 5 min option is too hardcore IMHO, and 1 day looters can also get along with the 12h option.

..... to be continued.

Adding these wouldn't hurt, at least some of 'em..

DeletedUser961

1) Have the option to rotate the map in 90° steps, even if it means having to create 3 more pictures for each building.
I hope it won't give this option. It's more interesting this way,makes you think how to position your buildings better.
I agree with the rest thought.

DeletedUser735

I like your ur idea number #15 but they should introduce more quick houses as proceed in the game as in early middle they should give
money more then the previous age and faster then that meaning 2 - 3 hours early it you get more advance in coming ages and it should be done with every building so that it benefits the ppl and on the other side more money for attacker but it will recover as the houses generate money faster and save much precious time. What you say about this ?? Add this if want :D

DeletedUser

I hope it won't give this option. It's more interesting this way,makes you think how to position your buildings better.
I agree with the rest thought.
Read again please: Rotate the map, not the buildings. There's a difference between those two.

Status
Not open for further replies.