• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Implemented Suggestions for a message system remodeling

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5163

Hi everyone, long time no see.

I would like to suggest a message system remodeling.

- Exit Conversation Button;
- Ability to send messages to all neighbors (with the option to choose receive or not group messages from neighbors);
- Ability to send messages to all friends (do not need the option to choose receive or not group messages from friends - after all, are friends);
- Ability to paging through the messages without having to open and close the window;
- And the last, increase the display of messages to more than 4 (there are days when we have 8 pages of messages and it takes a lot to load);

Thank for reading and hope you will like to discuss about that.

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser

Oh yes, a remodeling is really needed, I want to add that it shoul be fullscreen like the researched menu, and the design like the mail app in Windows 10, would make things much easier, same thing for the forum, when I want to edit posts, I see only 4-5 lines this is way to small, the forum should be at least larger when I open it in a new tab/window.

Tanmay11

Regent
and a ability to remove/add ppl in guild mails, its annoying having to create new threads almost every time someone leaves or joins guild.
this has been suggested several times....and looks like it just goes unnoticed every time.:(

DeletedUser

and a ability to remove/add ppl in guild mails, its annoying having to create new threads almost every time someone leaves or joins guild.
this has been suggested several times....and looks like it just goes unnoticed every time.:(

This is definitely needed. You propose, I will support. ;) ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

vesgouo

Baronet
This is definitely needed!

And REVERSE the order of msgs.

Messages order are placed from the bottom (firts msg) to top (last msg).
I do not know who chose that order, but we read from top to bottom!
New message should come at the end of the conversation, not the beginning!
When you open the msg she could already open at the end of the conversation, at the end of the page.
If I want to reread what was said earlier, I go up and see.
(I hope i can explain my idea ...)

Another thing:
When I reply to a message, what I write not appear in the INBOX WINDOW. Appears only the last msg sent before my
She appear only on OUTBOX WINDOW.
My response should appear also in the inbox msg!

Last edited:

Andi47

Overlord
This is definitely needed!

And REVERSE the order of msgs.

Messages order are placed from the bottom (firts msg) to top (last msg).
I do not know who chose that order, but we read from top to bottom!
New message should come at the end of the conversation, not the beginning!
When you open the msg she could already open at the end of the conversation, at the end of the page.
If I want to reread what was said earlier, I go up and see.
(I hope i can explain my idea ...)

Another thing:
When I reply to a message, what I write not appear in the INBOX WINDOW. Appears only the last msg sent before my
She appear only on OUTBOX WINDOW.
My response should appear also in the inbox msg!

Guild mails:
  • Why not implementing an automatism: guild messages should have a "flag" which identifies them as guild messge (can be shown as "guild" symbol besides the header)
  • guild messages should automatically add new guild members and automatically remove players who leave the guild
this would make it *much* easier to manage guild messages!

Order of the conversation:
With Outlook and Mozilla Thunderbird you have the same order of messages. So the current order feels ok to me.

Inbox / outbox and new messges:
I agree - and this one is bitten by at least one bug - I guess that this/these bug(s) also cause the "disappearing messaages" issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.