• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest Suggestion: Zeus

• Thread starter DeletedUser5163
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5163

Hi

My 2 suggestions are:

- The second bonus from Zeus could be military units (like Alcatraz) but only until Industrial Age. Even 1 or 2 units.

- See HERE.

eh nòóis

Last edited by a moderator:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser

if Zeus is not good enough for you: don't build it

it is only 2x3 and don't deserve a second bonus

DeletedUser

Zeus is one of the best great buildings, why should you improve it?

DeletedUser

Who are talking about build or not? It's a suggestion, you know the concept, don't you?

eh nòóis
you know a thing called size :confused:

you suggest a second bonus for a building that is about 1/3 of the size the 2nd smallest great building

and then such a BIG thing like troops :confused:
Alcatraz: size: 70. gives 8 troops on level 10.
and now you want for a size of 6 also troops: one or two
only one troop on level 10 make that second bonus on Zeus 50% better than the main bonus of Alcatraz
(always in relation to size)

you know the concept of thinking ?
so you really think you can give such a BIG bonus to such a small building which already has a great bonus :confused:

Zeus is one of the best great buildings, why should you improve it?
exactly: Zeus is already the best great building in the complete game compared to the size

so stop making stupid suggestions and think before posting another suggestion

and maybe you use the concept of suggestion correct:
one point of a good suggestion is: why the improvement should be made.
here the only reason is: you want more than you already get

here the guideline to a really good suggestion
Proposal:
In a few sentences, state the general concept of your idea.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
you will save yourself a lot of time and avoid the risk of your thread being closed quickly

Reason:
Explain why you think this is either a necessary or enhancing addition to the game. You should consider the existing game mechanics here and show how this idea improves upon them. Tables comparing costs, times, unit values etc are a helpful addition.

Details:
Explain the specifics of your proposal. How will it work?

Visual Aids:
Put any mock-ups here. Those that are large screenshots should be linked, smaller windows can be displayed using the image tags.
*Please do keep in mind that the image rules still apply in the ideas section. If the visual aid is bigger than 640 x 640 pixels, please place the image in a spoiler. Also no animated images allowed.*

Balance:
Describe what impact this idea will have on other game features. Will it require adjustments or changes? If so, be specific.

Abuse Prevention:
Does your proposal open up possible exploits or make it possible for players to cheat? If so, then how can this be addressed?.

Summary:
Give a final wrap up and list any questions you think may still need to be answered to improve your idea.
so now you know the real concept of a good suggestion :p

and not to forget:
never put 2 suggestions in one thread (correct: 1 suggestion = 1 thread)
because else the discussion of one of the ideas can kill the other idea too
or did you read someone talking about the other idea ?

I am glad we talked about the concept of suggestions :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5163

I do not think my suggestions are stupid. Whenever I have one or several of them I'll come in the forum to expose them. Also, I do not really give a damn to what you think. A moderator (which is not your case) can come (if he/she realy want to) and say that they can not be used. Anyway thanks for your point of view.

Eh nòóis

NormaJeane

Viceroy
Stupid suggestions as well as stupid questions don't exist imho... :p

Sometimes ideas will pop up in your mind: sometimes they may not be viable, sometimes mediocre, sometimes they'll be brilliant. I'd rather see 100 suggestions of which only 1 is brilliant then no suggestion at all. Therefore I feel no one should be hesitant about submitting a suggestion, after all: even a suggestion that is not viable at first sight may trigger another suggestion that is awesome! Which is why we brainstorm when in need for new ideas hey ;)

Anyways: I do not think the Zeus suggestion is viable since Zeus already gives a whole lot for its size when you compare the size and building costs with Alcatraz. Another thing that should be taken into consideration is the size and cost of the military buildings plus building- and training times for troops from Progressive Era on.

The other suggestion though, which I put HERE is a real good one as far as I'm concerned :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser5163

I really enjoy this game and really like read the forum. If I have more ideas (good or not... lol) I'll share with you guys... Btw...next time I'll dont forget, one by thread... ;)

ps.: thank you for the support.

eh nòóis

Status
Not open for further replies.