• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Suggestion to change the ribbon colour (unattached units)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4256

Look at these pictures

rangers.jpg

jaeggers.jpg

brench.jpg

champions.jpg

..well, as we see the predominant colours of all those units are orange and brown..consequently its very difficult to distinguish and find any unit without the orange ribbon.

In the case of champions units my quest is even worst, as you have only 1 or 2 recruitable units, I'm going mad everytime I want to find them between all others.

champions0.jpg ....where is Wally? LoL

...what about another colour for the ribbon?

champions2.jpg

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Andi47

Overlord
As stated in other threads - what is really needed is a filter to show only attached units when the checkbox (which has to be located in the army management window) is ticked.

DeletedUser4229

In the testphase it was suggested to FoE to put a ribbon on the units that you make yourself (the attached) and not on the unattached.
Further, it was suggested to FoE to order the units so that, in addition to the present ordering, the attached units would come first, before the unattached.

Status
Not open for further replies.