• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected [Suggestion] Timeout option for mandatory road connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5882

Regardless of our era levels, we all experience difficulties in re arranging our cities.

But of course long time players experience this difficulty a lot more with tens of standard buildings, great buildings, special buildings and some many other building types.

Problem 1: We may be forced to keep some buildings off-road longer than others which later disrupts the collection time (timing is important for various reasons)
Problem 2: The biggest issue is that we have very little space to move things around and roads are also items occupying space and while moving buildings we constantly try to move the roads too and road parts most of the time turns into blockage
Problem 3: Because of the above problems (trying not to be hindered by them), it sometimes takes hours even days to plan and move things and it turns into something very exhausting and stressful.

Let us buy with silver from the tavern;
5 minutes, 15 minutes and 30 minutes road connection timeout options

I believe by deleting some parts of the road and having no worries about building timers stopping, we would manage to re arrange everything even in the most complicated cities within 30 minutes.

FoE is growing, cities are growing, the number of buildings is growing... all these improvements require new features to tackle the problems they bring with them.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser8196

i just stop the production of the production buildings for those and always disabling road nearby

YukonJack

Farmer
I've just accepted it as part of the game, that productions and collections are going to be disrupted when i have to rearrange. Not that I think this is a bad idea, I just don't have much of an issue with losing some production, or having my collection times pushed, since they are always being pushed, anyway. Even if you collect right on time, every time, you cannot reset for the exact same time, so it is always being pushed, whether it is seconds or minutes, it just is.

Status
Not open for further replies.