• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected [Suggestion] - Replace Silver and Gold Extra Turn Timer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keritan

Squire
Currently there is a 30minute and 1hour +1 extra turn. In three worlds I know of no one who has used one more then once, other than to just to see what happens.

Suggestion is to change these to a

+2 @15min for 2500 silver and
+3 at either 15 or 30min for 4000 silver

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser

+3 would really too be easy

but I already thought about that extra turn and find the timer terrible

my idea would be to replace the timer with attempts
+1 turn for the next 3 trades
+1 turn for the next 8 trades
+1 turn for the next 19 trades
(numbers can be changed)

so enough time if you want to fight a few instead of trading
and no need to buy attempts. you can use the extra turn later when another attempt is for free

RedRed

Viceroy
but I already thought about that extra turn and find the timer terrible

my idea would be to replace the timer with attempts
+1 turn for the next 3 trades
+1 turn for the next 8 trades
+1 turn for the next 19 trades
(numbers can be changed)
Better imho; BTW boost slot should be considered active until you don't use all your turns or GE ends (to keep balanced the 2 bonus slots) but this means even that if you activate it for 2 negotiations only, you have to make a 3rd or pay 50 diamonds to activate another boost.

Keritan

Squire
90% of the time, everyone I have talked to about it can negotiate with the +1 extra turn. I do know a few people though that can not meet that, and 20-30% of the time they end up having to give up and start over with a new attempt.

Many have said they wish they could buy the extra turn twice. So, I thought I would toss it out there.

There are people that just can not buy diamonds to get another turn while in the negotiation.

I personally would buy a +2 extra turn that lasts for only 15 min. I do once a week have that one encounter around Level 3 or 4 that has taken 6 or 8 turns to complete .

DeletedUser7779

I don't like it. Negotiating with extra turn from tavern is way too easy already compared to fighting, especially at level 4. This will surely unbalance GE as more and more people will simply negotiate.
And tbh it's already unbalanced because people who can't defeat a particular encounter simply negotiate it. Not only that, but GE championships are not even about who can fight better or which guild is better - it's about the 'rich' giving goods to the 'poor' so can they make their way through all 48 / 64 encounters.
If it was up to me I'd even limit GE negotiations...

Keritan

Squire
There are many ways to play the game. There are also many different ways that **** Sapiens evolved around the world and evolved empires throughout history. As with history, so is the way of the game. Some empires were Fighters, some were Farmers, and the majority were a combination of both. All are acceptable ways to play and none are better then the other. It's a personal choice how to run your own empire.

Many people fight as far as they can, then they negotiate as far as they can. Neither is better then the other, and I have played both ways. Both ways cost a player supplies and coins and time to produce either the Army units or the Goods. Goods can even cost more as many have to trade on the open market and spend FP.

DeletedUser8115

785.000 silver coins and growing. Two more shifts for half an hour could well be worth 3,000 coins.

The Tavern needs changes in tablecloths, chairs, adding floors to the Tavern, bedrooms, improving the drinks, having workers in it who are responsible for picking up the tables ... an assistant to choose for 3,000 / 4,000 / 5,000 coins per month and that has added qualities, such as giving attack bonus and defense to your city (all quarrels were always there drinking), reduce the time to visit the tavern again because the waiter is a very high beautifull young or the waitress is an angel, another who gave more tips ...

Silver coins could be used to buy special buildings from previous events, buy missions that give something decent as a prize, ...

The Tavern was always a meeting place for adventurers but there are no "adventures" in it. Paying silver coins for some decent adventure, no event, would be fine. Do not repeat the missions that are already boring if you do not add other more curious, like for example "find XXXXX in some city of your neighbors / friends".

Giving the same use to the coins is not very flashy. I finish the 64 battles negotiating the 4th level and it is feasible to do it with a high expenditure of goods, obviously, and activating the extra turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.