• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Repeat recurring Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

vesgouo

Baronet
m9He3de.png

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser9396

i think the question over what is reasonable for a gb honestly has no bearing on this thread, so i dont have anything more to say about the virtues of my cf or anyone else's. :)

DeletedUser9403

I quote again, sorry folks. Those in higher era have to click minimum 8 - 10 times recurring quests and maybe appreciate an improvement? It is requested on most servers and this since many years! Beta-Players, check your main city forum please, I am 100% sure you will find this request :)

It's just one more way Inno is trolling us. It has no other purpose but to be annoying.

DeletedUser7503

for most people who are in SAM there are no new quests just the same ones repeating over and over again. By this time just do the same ones so adding this feature would be a real convenience.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
For those against it because of the misuse potential in regard of the unlimited NonBirthdayPartyQuest, just exclude the NBPQ from the repeat feature or make the number of uses of CF limited per collection (to 100 or so or maybe start with 20 when build and increase by one per level or so).

Also you have to keep in mind that all quests unlocked by map or research progress will have to stop the repeat function.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
For those against it because of the misuse potential in regard of the unlimited NonBirthdayPartyQuest, just exclude the NBPQ from the repeat feature or make the number of uses of CF limited per collection (to 100 or so or maybe start with 20 when build and increase by one per level or so).

Also you have to keep in mind that all quests unlocked by map or research progress will have to stop the repeat function.

You certainly could nerf CF to make this feature not abusable. Which was kinda my point - that you'd need to nerf CF or a significant number of RQs in one way or another for this - do you want less aborts for a worse CF? I don't really. Even in my cities where i wouldn't classify my behavior as 'abusive', 100 quests would be a sizable restraint some days. Also does it count all quests or only quests it boosts the reward of? During events the former would act as a penalty for doing your event quests. Can you imagine pouring through hallowe'en books and watching your CF attempts draining away?

Singling out unbirthday party is also likely to be insufficient as it's also not the only quest that could take advantage that's repeatable an unlimited amount of times - there's a build 8 decoration quest in AF for instance that doesn't even require a very high chateau to just keep going and going. It has more clicks already because you have to build (and eventually sell) 8 items but it'd still be a straight up buff to it if you could tell it 'repeat me'. Singling out certain RQs as 'needs to be more annoying than the others' is also likely to seem inconsistent.

They could of course just cut out coins and supplies from the random rewards entirely. Technically that'd be a buff to most normal quest usage while a nerf to the ability to ever infinitely sustain a recurring quest. They'd probably have to adjust the relative chances of goods/FP in the random reward or add in some different random rewards that don't scale with chateau in order not to be too much of a buff. You'd still be able to do a crazy amount of quests in low ages when funded by the coins of a high level chateau and the supplies of a high level himeji castle though and the "recur" button would make that more appealing.

At any rate, food for thought. This particular QoL request is certainly not as straightforward as dropping 1000 FP in a few clicks instead of 100 was.

Pafton

Viceroy
From what I can see the idea had been forwarded on the EN server. What the developers decide to do with the ideas we, or for that matter our EN counterparts, do not know.

Status
Not open for further replies.